Putting Pain On Notice!

Ahoy There!
Working in cooperation with Ag Department from a huge (not to be named) University. Gas Chromagraphic Testing is being made available. Samples that have already been analyzed are lending support to the probability that during drought, Cannabis synthesizes cannabinoids that have yet to be identified.

:hookah: more later

Ahoy There!
Working in cooperation with Ag Department from a huge (not to be named) University. Gas Chromagraphic Testing is being made available. Samples that have already been analyzed are lending support to the probability that during drought, Cannabis synthesizes cannabinoids that have yet to be identified.

Yikes! Now we're talking! They may make different c'bnoids for different stresses!? Here you go sir! The brink of something new is exciting! You're a miner with a heart of green! :green_heart: Can't wait!

Ahoy There!

That's great stuff Maritimer, I look forward to the results!

Garden Update
With the village mandated replacement of my water meter complete, the green light has been given by my security chief to refire the gardens. After all the fear and paranoid feelings of a stranger walking in my garden have passed, we will be dropping Black Skunk seeds on the waterboard. It has been a drag I hope never happens again.
I am a very private gardener. :peace:

Garden Update,
The Black Skunk seeds were destroyed by my newest rescue puppy named Tobasco. Since then, we have improved security around the seedling area and now have a fine-looking crop in the veg room. The unsexed crew consists of four Stankberry and four Stankberry X Northern Lights cultivars. We have adapted the bloom rooms to accommodate the Mega Light and followed Shed's recommendation and purchased a supply of Bamboo. Some of the bamboo has already been deployed holding my lemon tree upright.

The cultivars will be antagonized with MeJA @ 150 ppm beginning of flower week six.
The cultivars will be exposed to a controlled drought beginning week 7, attaining at least 50% reduction in leaf wilt angles (LWA).
The medicine will put smiles on the faces of pain. :love:

Ahoy there,
Can anyone tell me if the "terpene" enhancers actually work? My process of droughting is tough on the smell. The stone is there, but after drought not much smell. Wondering ifin I couldn't use a bit after drought to improve the smell. I think @StoneOtter has or still does use it.

Ahoy there,
We are having more than our share of germination issues of late with most failing to even spilt much less produce a tail. My latest issues involve over twenty seeds, all treated the same as my normal. Zero smiles. These are fresh from a breeder friend :love: in LA boasting 100% germination rates. Got to thinking about my refrigerator. Wonder ifin the ABA in the seeds is being triggered to thinking it needs to keep the seeds in dormancy until spring. I been taking them straight from frig to the waterboard. That may be the problem.

Wonder ifin we take the seeds out of frig two weeks prior to waterboarding will this be enough stratification to wake the pups up? The update to this will come in a few weeks. Silly me

Yeah man! The Mega is the light to beat for as I can see! @NextLight will give you an even different way of seeing things. Their spectrum makes for some tasty frosty bud!
Hi Stone, What a beautiful expression of love and devotion. Time and effort very well spent!
Stay stoneder.

Sorry to hear about the germination troubles. :( From what I've seen those seeds all seem to do well (in tests they went 4 for 4 and on the site here have gone 9 for 9). And I always go directly from fridge to dunk.

It's possible that on their way to you they got cooked on some truck?

Many more can be made available.
Cooked in a truck or zapped by radiation during transit. IDK but we will press on. The gift of the failed seeds was still warmly received. I don't want to bother my friend for more seeds, but if more show up they will certainly be used in the war against Pain. In the meantime, we are dunking some of @StoneOtter's creations. I will try and grab a picture of the Stankberries we are running downstairs.

btw
to those that are and or have helped us out in the past, know this.
we have now helped seven brothers and three sisters who have passed.
when it is our turn, we will hope for folks like us to be around.
F@CK PAIN :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom