Canuckgals 60 Day Autoflower Closet Grow

hey canuckgal hows you doing, does this mean you got to be moving into somewhere new, hopefully you can get growing again when your settled in a new place, its a nightmare moving everything though, took me ages to get myself sorted where i am now, im sure you will be back up and running before you know it,

great pics the plant looks really nice,

reps for james for posting the pics for you

Orry my post didn't work.

I was saying thank you so much Paul for keeping in touch :), this is something I've grown really passionate about, and I'd hate to lose all connection I have to it. (Growingy)

I tried to smoke some of the auto, and I got a bit of a high, but nothing great. So I was thinking about making the rest into oil, but my buddy said that if I didn't get high from smoking, there's no point in making oil. Opinions?

There's definitely trichs on the plant...but I don't know if they are cloudy yet, I did harvest very very early.

s

Here's a pic of the autoflower! Not a bad shot for a cell phone pic

iMXLr.jpg

very very nice canuck girl.:bravo:

Happy Birthday!!!Take it easy with the alcohol, you may not feel it now, but that pancreatic pain will come back, and each time is worse then the last. It could lead to cancer, so take good care of yourself, sorry to hear of your plant problems, best of luck with the rest of it.

Orry my post didn't work.

I was saying thank you so much Paul for keeping in touch :), this is something I've grown really passionate about, and I'd hate to lose all connection I have to it. (Growingy)

I tried to smoke some of the auto, and I got a bit of a high, but nothing great. So I was thinking about making the rest into oil, but my buddy said that if I didn't get high from smoking, there's no point in making oil. Opinions?

There's definitely trichs on the plant...but I don't know if they are cloudy yet, I did harvest very very early.

s

if it was harvested too early, the THC levels will not be high enough to make a good oil either. It will concentrate what is there, but will still not be very potent.

yes mate, its the only place i use, delivery is quick and secure, and the free seeds are a huge bonus. always a fem seed with the free ones, it tells you what free seeds you get, so even if you only by one seed you get 3 free, but if you spend over a certain amount then you get even more free, i have never had no problems with their seeds, always had 100% success with them and the plants have been what they said they was, so i always vouch for them when people ask, herbies stocks seeds from all sellers so carry loads in stock, its always worth a look, have some great prices in their pick and mix section

Herbie's is great, they sent me out replacement seeds when my strawberry Diesel didn't sprout, you just have to tell them that they were damaged since they do not sell them for growing, but for novelty items.

i told you herbies is the best place, well best i have found so far, ill remember that then if i have any problems with the seeds, i have not had 1 problem with any yet, touch wood, i am about to order some more from their, just deciding on what to buy, what free seeds did you get, i mean you got the 2 x big bud#2 seeds but what was the other freebie, the big bud#2 seeds turn into a really nice growing plant, i stressed mine and it hermied but just planted another 2 of them so i can have another go at them, it grew really well and quicker than the other plants i tried, so im hoping ill have a fem out of these 2,
with herbies when you have purchased a few times you will end up with a load of big bud#2 seeds, well i sent them a msg with my last order and asked them if they could swap the big bud#2 seeds for something else, and i said i dont mind if they replace it with just 1 seed, which they did and sent me another fem, herbie always seems to help and reply quickly, i always put custom their way due to this, i must of sent loads of orders herbies way from new buyers,
im so glad you found it a great place to buy and even better at sorting problems out, im just checking out another seller who gave me 10 free seeds without making a purchase, they sent me the 10 free seeds they was ak47 x uk cherry cheese, most of them was male but i got 3 left and planted them, i had 1 female so far, i got 1 out doors i have not checked on in months, and waiting on the seeds i planted, this place also gives free seeds with every order but seems to give more free seeds away, every few months they have a free seed offer you just apply and they send 10 free seeds,

i told you herbies is the best place, well best i have found so far, ill remember that then if i have any problems with the seeds, i have not had 1 problem with any yet, touch wood, i am about to order some more from their, just deciding on what to buy, what free seeds did you get, i mean you got the 2 x big bud#2 seeds but what was the other freebie, the big bud#2 seeds turn into a really nice growing plant, i stressed mine and it hermied but just planted another 2 of them so i can have another go at them, it grew really well and quicker than the other plants i tried, so im hoping ill have a fem out of these 2,
with herbies when you have purchased a few times you will end up with a load of big bud#2 seeds, well i sent them a msg with my last order and asked them if they could swap the big bud#2 seeds for something else, and i said i dont mind if they replace it with just 1 seed, which they did and sent me another fem, herbie always seems to help and reply quickly, i always put custom their way due to this, i must of sent loads of orders herbies way from new buyers,
im so glad you found it a great place to buy and even better at sorting problems out, im just checking out another seller who gave me 10 free seeds without making a purchase, they sent me the 10 free seeds they was ak47 x uk cherry cheese, most of them was male but i got 3 left and planted them, i had 1 female so far, i got 1 out doors i have not checked on in months, and waiting on the seeds i planted, this place also gives free seeds with every order but seems to give more free seeds away, every few months they have a free seed offer you just apply and they send 10 free seeds,

DonPaul, you're right Herbies is great, I've ordered twice from them and they delivered within 1 week each time. Yeah I have a few Big Bud regulars (5) Free, 3 Big Bom seed femed, Free seed Reserva Privada Sour Kush Feminised, 3 vanilla kush feminized seeds, I planted 2 of these and one died from this heat. I have 3 Strawberry Diesel 1 Fem and 2 regular that they replaced. I also planted a Himalyian Gold Fem that died, I purchased it with the 3 Strawberry diesels. I'm waiting for heat to end before I start new seeds, I think I have enough growth to keep me bed ridden for at least 6 months:rofl:

P.S. I have 2 trainwrecks and 1 lemon skunk that I plan to harvest from them tomorrow night, they grew great, I have to say that I would stick with Herbie's, plus they send you beads to keep it stealth, I have a nice collection of beads going now, one day soon I'll make my Herbies beaded necklace and post pics. Thanks Herbie's, Free Seeds PPlease!!! OH I JUST REMEMBERED, THEY SENT ME A FREE AUTOBIO DIESEL FEM, SHE'S ALMOST READY TO HARVEST MAYBE NEXT WEEK. HERBIE'S IS GREAT FOR SEEDS

Happy bday CG

Thats good to here about herbies. Im going to place an order in the next few weeks with them. I like some of the strains they have access too. I usually buy my seeds in Canada but my guy doesn't sell THC Bomb or vanilla kush. Going to be doing a bpn grow very soon with my areo grower im building. Wanna use herbies seeds for that one. BTW anyone who likes bpn and the service they give us should try to spread the word quick about these nutes and this company. Corey (MR.BPN) is giving me nutes for my next grow free as long as I do a journal on 420. All I have to do is pay shipping and a small few for materials. Pretty cool hey :cheesygrinsmiley: . Anyway he also mentioned that he may have to close shop next year. That would be a shame because not only are they good inexpensive nutes for out plants, but he really supports his customers. I mean look at it. Hes giving me free nutes and all I have to do is write about it! Her believes in his product. I've read several journals that featured BPN nutes and I have yet to see anything negative said about BPN at all. So spread the word my fellow ganjanites!

And dont drink too much CG. It will give you a sad pancreas.

Happy bday CG

Thats good to here about herbies. Im going to place an order in the next few weeks with them. I like some of the strains they have access too. I usually buy my seeds in Canada but my guy doesn't sell THC Bomb or vanilla kush. Going to be doing a bpn grow very soon with my areo grower im building. Wanna use herbies seeds for that one. BTW anyone who likes bpn and the service they give us should try to spread the word quick about these nutes and this company. Corey (MR.BPN) is giving me nutes for my next grow free as long as I do a journal on 420. All I have to do is pay shipping and a small few for materials. Pretty cool hey :cheesygrinsmiley: . Anyway he also mentioned that he may have to close shop next year. That would be a shame because not only are they good inexpensive nutes for out plants, but he really supports his customers. I mean look at it. Hes giving me free nutes and all I have to do is write about it! Her believes in his product. I've read several journals that featured BPN nutes and I have yet to see anything negative said about BPN at all. So spread the word my fellow ganjanites!

And dont drink too much CG. It will give you a sad pancreas.

That's great to hear, YOU HEAR THAT HERBIE'S, I JUST DID A WHOLE JOURNAL WITH YOUR SEEDS, FREE SEEDS PLEASE!!!!, BPN I WOULD LIKE TO TRY MY NEXT GROW WITH YOUR PRODUCTS AND WRITE A JOURNAL ON IT, FREE NUTES PLEASE!!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom