Canuckgals 60 Day Autoflower Closet Grow

same here mate, they dont take cash, its a load of crap, you either have to set up direct debits so the money comes out your bank each month or pay on a debit or credit card over the phone, the companies that do let you pay by cash at the post office counter say charger £5 or $10 ish for what they call admin costs, its a joke, maybe i should charge them for having to walk to the post office to pay the bill, most of the companies now wont even let you be with them unless you set up direct debit or give them your card details so they can request the money each month, it really is a joke,

Yea huge bummer. Just flipped the kush over to flower 2 days ago, gave them 24 hrs of dark, and now are on 12/12.

I have a realtor coming over on monday to assess my place, so ill have to tear everything down over the weekend. Auto had some buds and flowers, and I'm hoping the kush will quickly get some trichs on it. I'm just going to make oil out of the two ladies. Prob won't be much, but at least it won't be a total waste.

Bummer.

yes mate, its the only place i use, delivery is quick and secure, and the free seeds are a huge bonus. always a fem seed with the free ones, it tells you what free seeds you get, so even if you only by one seed you get 3 free, but if you spend over a certain amount then you get even more free, i have never had no problems with their seeds, always had 100% success with them and the plants have been what they said they was, so i always vouch for them when people ask, herbies stocks seeds from all sellers so carry loads in stock, its always worth a look, have some great prices in their pick and mix section

I'm still around, no internet, so its pretty hard for me to get on here on my phone. I'm accepting donations for my internet fund if anyone wants to pay my bill with their credit card :p

The autoflower is getting close to finish actually, I mean prob still a week or so, but its moving along quickly. The kush is extremely bushy, a few bud sites are showing up, but I probably won't get to finish it up.

I have a blackberry, how can I load pictures from my phone onto here? I took some frosty pics of my auto

hey canukgal, good to see your still checking in, if i had a credit card and spare cash id pay it for you, but im probably more skint than you, drop me a msg when your on, hope you get the plants done in time, good luck

yes mate, its the only place i use, delivery is quick and secure, and the free seeds are a huge bonus. always a fem seed with the free ones, it tells you what free seeds you get, so even if you only by one seed you get 3 free, but if you spend over a certain amount then you get even more free, i have never had no problems with their seeds, always had 100% success with them and the plants have been what they said they was, so i always vouch for them when people ask, herbies stocks seeds from all sellers so carry loads in stock, its always worth a look, have some great prices in their pick and mix section

Thats great. Thanks for the info Dpp

I have a great idea Canuck!!! Send the pics as a txt to a member on here & they can post them for you.

Anyone on here wanna PM me their number? If anyone has a blackberry, I can send the pics securely through BBM.

Chopped the auto, times up, tore my set up down. I think I might get half oz from it dry, but the buds might be tight and have more weight than I can see (lol I'm hoping).

My friend is going to take the kush, he thinks he knows of a good outdoor spot, and I don't really want the hassle.

Here's a pic of the autoflower! Not a bad shot for a cell phone pic

iMXLr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom