Canuckgals 60 Day Autoflower Closet Grow

Hi CanuckGal, nice grow improvization on temps and design. I will post a journal as well once i get everythign squared away. Could you please pm or post here which BPN nutes you got for your grow. I checked the site and it seems like the Bluemax Premium 2 part should be what you are using but I want to make sure before I order them. Please and Thank you, from a fellow Canadian medical grower. :)

Hi CG - Thats funny cuz as a member of NAFTA we shouldn't have to pay anything like that at all. I do order occasionally from the states and its hit and miss. For example ... I ordered a 100w air pump for my dwc stuff from a supplier in NY and there wasn't any extra charge. We used USPS. It seems that when I use UPS or Fedex or one of those guys there is always an added fee. I think Canada Post and USPS have some sorrt of customs agreement that limits these fees. Shit Im stoned and Im starting to ramble. Sorry for hijacking your thread :cheesygrinsmiley: Thx dpp for your reply as well.

Your right, anything manufactured in north America, there is no duty. However anything from outside N.A. (ie: manufactured in china), will have duty applied to it. The border exempts anything marked as a "gift", but it's tracked, so if a company was shipping tons of packages marked as "gift", they will investigate. Comprende?

Hi CanuckGal, nice grow improvization on temps and design. I will post a journal as well once i get everythign squared away. Could you please pm or post here which BPN nutes you got for your grow. I checked the site and it seems like the Bluemax Premium 2 part should be what you are using but I want to make sure before I order them. Please and Thank you, from a fellow Canadian medical grower. :)

Hey Zepheron, thanks for stopping by!

Here are the nutes that I am using:

Three part application

and the Bloom Booster

So apparently I may have pancreatitis, fuck. Blood tests came back with elevated levels of amylase. My doctor advised me that if I have any pain, or consistant nausea, that i have to get admitted to the hospital.

I just started a new job two weeks ago, and from what I read online is that treatment is a few days fasting in the hospital hooked up to IV fluids. Fuck.

So now I'm like over analyzing every twinge I feel, I so so soooo do not want to miss any work to go to the hospital... Seriously... Fuck

Hi Canuckgal, sorry about you being ill. I had a friend who suffered from a couple of bouts of this, they kept him in the hospital for 1 week each time. Anyway, in his case, eating peanuts, alchol, and cigarette smoking usually made him sick. Anyway, hope you feel better soon, take care of yourself/Hugs/grace:Namaste:

Hi CG

Im so sorry to hear this. I suffer from the same condition complicated by a few other things. This is a very serious condition and I recommend that you take it easy. It put me in the hospital for 18 months. It can be nasty and very painful. Watch fatty and rich foods as these may set off a pancreatic attack. Drinking and smoking are no no's too. The one saving grace is that my doc told me to smoke weed to help the nausea and to help my appetite come back. I dont want to scare you only to bring home how important is is for you to take care of your self. Pancreatitis no laughing matter. I got a ton of info if you want it. Just let me know and good luck.

Thank you all for your kind words! Bob I am going to PM you right away, and I will definitely take any words of wisdom that you can give me.

Alright, back to my closet. With this new job, and me being sick, ive had a hard time keeping up with manually flipping the lights, I am definitely going to invest in a timer when I find some extra cash. Ive been trying to keep them on 20-4, but since my schedule is all over the place, sometimes the lights go out from 4-8, and sometimes it's later. The past few days have been awful.

Off at 1600
On at 000
Off 0100

Since I don't have a timer, I'll need to set my alarm to turn them back on at about 0400...

Is this light variance going to turn my kush hermie?

At what point can I take clones off the kush?

hi, hows you, i wouldnt make yourself ill just to care for the plants, you need to put your health first, their are places you can get timers really cheap, where i am we have shops called pound shops or poundland, like a bargain basement place where everything costs a quid, i managed to get 2 analogue timers and 1 digital for a pound each so they cost me next to nothing, also some diy places sell them cheap, we have a big building supply place near me that sells garden stuff and everything for decorating houses and stuff like that and they sold the analogue timers for next to nothing as well, you would be loads better of getting one, it would stop you having to worry about the plants, the only thing i would say is every couple of days make sure the timer is working and switching the lights on and off at the right time, the other day my analogue timer didnt turn off when it should of and i had to turn it off myself, this has happened twice now so i swapped the timer for the other one and it all seems ok.

also the odd hour either side of the light going off time wont matter to much, they only really hermie if you interupt the dark period during flower, so if you say had light getting in the grow room when it should be dark for 12 hours then this could cause hermie, but other factors can also cause hermie, to much water, to little water, temps etc etc, basically if the plant thinks the world is going to end or the plant thinks its not going to get pollenated due to certain conditions then it will go hermie to polenate itself,

but im using the glr method for veg, so this goes against interupting the dark period, but as im not in flower i dont think this causes the plants any problems as other growers use GLR method,
glr method is like this
12 hours lights on
5.5 hours lights off
1 hour light on
5.5 hours lights off,

so basically my plants get 12 hours of light and if i was flowering them id give them 12 hours of dark but as im vegging them i stop them flowering by giving the plants 1 hour of light during the 12 hour dark period, this makes the plants enter rapid growth as they think their starting to flower, but by giving the hour of light when its dark stop the plant flowering, this works well with clones, my clones are growing a lot quicker than my seedling,

it sounds like you got a lot going on with work and you healthy, dont let things get you down if you can help it, and worrying over the plants wont help matters, timers are cheap and would save you a lot of time and would mean you dont need to keep running to the switch when the alarm goes off, id spend money on a cheap timer and that should solve all your problems, some digital timers are no good for cfl so i stayed away from digital, but im using hps now and i have still not used the digital as the timer messed up on it so not used it since, these basic analogue timers with a round disk on them that you lift parts up for when you want the light on and push the pins down when you want the light off, very easy to use,

keep positive and get yourself well, then the plants will fall in line, let me know how your getting on and drop me a msg anytime you like, ill always get back to you when im on here

dont forget to vote in the contests everyone, their is still time to get your votes in, you can vote on plant of the month, nug of the month and also member of the month, then at the start of the month you can nominate someone as member of the month, you can enter one of your plants and it has to be your own plant, the last contest is for nug of the month, this can be bud you have grown or can be buds you have purchased, just need pics and smoke report, the prizes are amazing and would be great for any grower,

dont forget to vote in the contests everyone, their is still time to get your votes in, you can vote on plant of the month, nug of the month and also member of the month, then at the start of the month you can nominate someone as member of the month, you can enter one of your plants and it has to be your own plant, the last contest is for nug of the month, this can be bud you have grown or can be buds you have purchased, just need pics and smoke report, the prizes are amazing and would be great for any grower,

Yes!!! I voted!! Everyone check out the contests!!

Can people who live in states that medical cannabis has not been legalized qualify to vote and enter or be entered by someone else? Hi Canuckgal, been sending good vibes your way and hoping you're feeling better, take care and keep cool/:Namaste:grace

Can people who live in states that medical cannabis has not been legalized qualify to vote and enter or be entered by someone else? Hi Canuckgal, been sending good vibes your way and hoping you're feeling better, take care and keep cool/:Namaste:grace

From what I've read, you can vote from anywhere. However prizes will only be sent out to people who live in MMJ states/countries. I'm not sure how strict they are though.

Ok, so I'm trying to post pics by following the forum guidelines and doing it through the gallery, but my iPad keeps resetting every time I click submit.

I wish I had someone here to help me, I get really dizzy and nauseous when lugging water and ice into the room, and kneeling down to water and lst is really hard.

The pair, left is auto about 35 days from seed, and the vanilla kush is about 27 days from seed.

yTmnC.jpg

IVH1u.jpg

3gACc.jpg

I just LST'ed the kush, that's why some of the branches look like they are turned the wrong way. When should I clone the kush? Would I be ok dipping the stem into the rooting powder, and planting straight into soil? Or do I have to build a cloner?

hi, if i lived over your part of the world id come and help you, but it aint that easy, anyways jandre would be best to ask about clones as he has got a guide under his signature, what i do is this, when i take a clone you need to cut of a branch that is roughly 3 nodes in length, ie done it with 1 node when i topped, anyway
1 choose a suitable clone, and cut at 45 degree angle, so cut the stem not strait but diagonal.
2, put it in water so the stem is wet,
3, then dip in the powder, id put some poweder on a dish and then rub the clone in the powder.

but before doing that if your planting the clones in soil then water the soil so its well watered, then poke some hole with a pen or pencil, then when you have taken the clone and put rooting powder on you can then put it in the hole and gently squeeze the whole shut around the stem, now i take it you dont have a cloner, but you will need something to keep humidity up else the clone will just wilt and die, so what i did was cut some pop bottles up and placed these over the clons so they are sealed, so say you cut the top off a bottle the top few inches, then place the open end over the clone and push it gently into the soil, this will create a nice humid environment for the clones, before you place it over the clone, give the clone a spray then spray the inside of the bottle to make it moist, then id check it a couple of times a day and spray the clone, dont water the soil the humidity dome will keep it moist enough till its got roots.

now i have planted small clones strait into soil without the dome, this wont work with big clones but smaller 1 node clones i have done like this as they have no stem to wilt as such as they grow at ground level, i wouldnt advise doing this as it wont always work, i just got lucky.

their is another method i am trying now its the water method, i have taken 4 clones and dipped them in the rooting hormone then placed them in small beaker of water so the stem is floating, this should then start growing roots and i can then plant it, never tried it before so this is my first time,

ill do my best to find jandres guide, its all you need and explains it better than i do, also search the net for cannabis cloning videos, such as how to clone cannabis and step by step guide to cloning cannabis, this will then list loads of vids on you tube, ill do my best to find that link for the cloning,

the auto looks crazy, never seen leaves like that before

Back
Top Bottom