Canuckgals 60 Day Autoflower Closet Grow

what happened to the auto, was that a temp issue, or has this only happened since feeding bpn,

Honesty I think it was a mix of both, if it had only a single shock (heat/nutes), I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be as damaged. But I got eager, and gave nutes the same day as my heat issue was being addressed. So, it was stressed from the heat, then got a shock of nutes, and them 48 hrs later I began LST.

The auto started wilting when the heat was a big problem, but now temp is good, and it's perky and strong, so I don't think it'll hurt it too much in the long run. With what I lost on energy repairing the wilted leaves, will definitely be made up for by lst-ing. The auto has some preflowers on it, I noticed one set, on what I figure would be the main cola, and them I LST'ed and now I see 2 more growing strong on lower nodes.

I went to a buddy's show tonight and had a few drinks, so this ,ay get personal lol, but I'm a very "me-do" kind of person. If I have a problem, Im no good at asking for help (I know you are full of valuable info), but it's definitely something I struggle with. So I see I have a problem, and I research, and do what I can on my own without asking for help.

Maybe in this case, I'll ask... I don't really want to hear the answer, but, moving forward, my girls are going to be ok, right?

These pictures make the auto look so much worse than they are... IMO...

Ok... I'm caving, maybe I do need a man.. Fuck I drank to much... I'm proud of being single and doing it on my own, but sometimes it'd be nice to have someone to talk to

i here you on that one, been on your own isnt much fun when you have been with someone for a while, its taken me ages to get used to living on my own again, not having someone to talk to and have a laugh with, but things always get better and trying to keep positive is half the battle, think good things and good things happen, your plants look fine, if the yellow got worse on the auto and spread to the newer leaves then you would have a problem that would need fixing, but it looks like you got it all under control, im really hoping for the best for you, stay positive, i had to and have to remind myself all the time, been on a downer really wares a person down, i know this is very true, just stay focused and everything ill sort itself out,

but i know what your saying and where your coming from, im also hoping my life will change for the better but it dont happen over night, everything takes time like growing these plants, i have found that growing these plants has give me something to look forward to and something for us to keep checking and making sure the plants are healthy so it keeps the mind thinking and keeps it in the right place, i planted an outdoor plant a few weeks back and only checked on it once, so its been a few weeks so im hoping i can go on check on it this weekend or early next week, it might not of made it but who knows, ill find out soon enough.

and please dont ever be worried about asking for help, the only people that fail are the people that dont ask for help, we are all here to help each other, i ask for help all the time and i always get great answers, now i have gone through a few problems i can now return the favour and offer help to people who need it also, so it goes around, plus you can private msg me anytime you like, its no problem, and if i cant help you then their are loads of top people on here who i am more than happy to call friends who would jump in and give some help or advice,

you would not need to worry not matter how simple the question, we are all here talking about something we enjoy doing, its the only place i can talk about what i do, plus some amazing people on here also, so ask away, none of us have any problems with people asking questions,

hey canukgal, hows you, hows things going, i harvested my hempie and get a huge bud, i put a couple of pics up but got plenty of better ones to put up, it just takes a while as im using my phone as a modem, i got one picture with me holding a 2ltr pop bottle behind the bud and you can only just see the bottle behind the bud, its huge, wet weight i got is over 70g so im hoping for an oz, so out of 3 plants i ended up with roughly 4oz, but i had problems with slow growth early on, but now im in round 2 of veg i got my clones going crazy, i ended up monster cropping them and get some major crazy growth going on, im going to have some very nice plants i think,

hope alls well canukgal,

Happy Sunday CanuckGal, I too go a little drunk last night, one of my dogs went missing, and I searched for hours before I found him, it was very dark last night and he's a black dog, but finally found him 3 blocks away. Anyway, things always will get better, and remember to be grateful for who you are and what you have. You're on the right path, and something wonderful is always around the corner. God Bless you/Hugs/Grace in OH.

hey canukgal, hows you, hows things going, i harvested my hempie and get a huge bud, i put a couple of pics up but got plenty of better ones to put up, it just takes a while as im using my phone as a modem, i got one picture with me holding a 2ltr pop bottle behind the bud and you can only just see the bottle behind the bud, its huge, wet weight i got is over 70g so im hoping for an oz, so out of 3 plants i ended up with roughly 4oz, but i had problems with slow growth early on, but now im in round 2 of veg i got my clones going crazy, i ended up monster cropping them and get some major crazy growth going on, im going to have some very nice plants i think,

hope alls well canukgal,

Thanks for checking in Don :), I'm doing much better, my parents took me grocery shopping and I have so much food! I don't remember the last time my fridge and pantry have been so full, it's awesome.

I saw your harvest, looks like she did well, and it will only get bigger/better with experience. I bet the clones are going so quickly is because you super cropped them, and your using the HPS now. Your next yield is going to be huuuge!

Happy Sunday CanuckGal, I too go a little drunk last night, one of my dogs went missing, and I searched for hours before I found him, it was very dark last night and he's a black dog, but finally found him 3 blocks away. Anyway, things always will get better, and remember to be grateful for who you are and what you have. You're on the right path, and something wonderful is always around the corner. God Bless you/Hugs/Grace in OH.

Thanks for the positive vibes Grace :). Yea I know everything will get better with time, but it sucks having zero money. I'll get paid a small cheque at the end of the month, but I have never in my life been this broke. I've been checking couch cushions and counting pennies. The cashiers give me dirty looks when I hand over a fistful of change lol, but it's still money

I'm sorry to hear about your dog, that really ruins a Saturday night, but I'm very happy to hear you found him! I don't know what I would do if I lost my dog, he's my baby lol. I have a small white poofy guy, he's attached to my hip, very much a mamas boy.

Thanks again *hugs*

i hope so, my clones are getting massive all ready and the branch growth is crazy, ive never seen so many branches that pact in, monster cropping is a crazy method for cloning, i just hope all this growth means a good yield, well ill be finding out when i flip the lights, plus im using glr this time round for the whole veg cycle as it keeps my electric costs down so im giving it a try all the way through, ill also try the deminishing light schedule for flower, i just need to remember to keep on top of it, but glr is making my clones grow like crazy, not so sure my seedling is liking it as much, but it will when it gets a bit bigger.

you gota love your family, my mom helps me out as well, its hard when you got nothing, it can get you down, i went from having a well paid job to not working, i got in so much debt, i was paying for things like sky tv and you sign a 12month contract, so even if you only use them for a month then they still charge you for the whole 12, and as i lost my job this got me in loads of debt, nearly lost my home over it, just coping and getting back on my feet now, my mom helps out loads with the kids, id be pretty stuck without my mom, so its good to hear you got a good family as well,

Look at all the pre flowers on the auto!! So exciting!

LTlXj.jpg

Beautiful baby, hey, is that your co2 yeast & sugar jar? Do you use regular yeast like RedStar or do you need to buy brewers yeast? Your grow is coming along nicely. Check out my pics I'm posting tonight. My camera is like 9 years old 2 megapixel, hard to get good pics. HUGS/grace

Hi Canuckgal. Nice plants. From canada too :yahoo: What do you think of auto flower seeds?

Hey thanks for stopping by Bob! The auto flower is awesome, no questions in regards to light cycles, and is a few weeks ahead of my kush, but it'll be fine on the kush schedule. It's also very quick growing! I'm only like a month in, and it's already got a bunch of pre flowers on it. If I had the money, I would perpetually grow these, pop a seed in every 2 weeks, and have a consistent harvest. However, these seeds are about $10 a piece, so taking clones will be cheaper.

Beautiful baby, hey, is that your co2 yeast & sugar jar? Do you use regular yeast like RedStar or do you need to buy brewers yeast? Your grow is coming along nicely. Check out my pics I'm posting tonight. My camera is like 9 years old 2 megapixel, hard to get good pics. HUGS/grace

Hey grace, yea that's my yeast and sugar. Originally I had it in a bowl, but I found the water evaporated too quickly and I was making dough lol. So I just continually add water, and sugar, and it seems to do well.

As for the yeast itself, I just use a regular yeast, fleischmann's traditional active dry yeast. It's just plain, nothing fancy, same as what grandma uses to bake bread.

i dont think you can take clones and reveg on an auto flower plant

Yes you are correct, cloning an auto doesn't work like a reg plant. So I will only be cloning the Vanilla kush, and letting the auto do her thing.

Back
Top Bottom