Canuckgals 60 Day Autoflower Closet Grow

Oh my gosh, check out this Fox News video on 'Super Pot'. I was nearly in tears from laughing so hard lol.

"this new pot, called Kush, is extremely potent, easy to grow and costs $12,000.00 per pound"

Hahahhahahaha I wish

Fighting Super Marijuana - YouTube

Thanks Don, my family is really amazing, I'm very lucky. However as I said earlier, I'm no good at asking for help... I don't have any kids, and I'm on my own, so luckily I don't have to worry about anyone else not being able to eat. I might be too far gone in debt, and might have to sell my house and move in with the rents... Im on the fence over it....I have about $35k of misc debt, and selling my house should definitely help out with it. I'm mid 20s, so starting over wouldn't be the worst thing, and hopefully within a year I'd be debt free and have savings for a house again... Its just that I have so many half projects done, I have too much to do before I can sell... Plus I'm really enjoying growing, but I might just be looking for excuses... Bah...

well done for getting your own house at that age, it would be such a shame to have to sell and lose all the hard work you have put into the place, i know how hard things can get, i even spent time living on the streets a few moons ago, keep growing and keep positive, its all any of us can do, sounds like you been having rough time of it,

im glad you found some release in growing these plants, and made a few friends along the way, take care

OH Shit, my skin is turning purple, I'm all sticky, look like a zombie, and my house smells all over, what to do, what to do? This is hilarious, Shit, 1 million dollar fine, why not life in prison too!, Idiots!!!:lot-o-toke:

Oh wow, but you seem to have bounced back eh? Your definitely an inspiration. Thanks for being here for me :)

I'm Just in limbo about everything, not sure which direction to take. I'll figure it out eventually...

i heard it all, the weed now is 50 times stronger than it was 10 years ago, it turns normal kids into paranoid schizo who rock backwards and forwards all day, i mean really where do they get this crap from, im sure their are plenty of paranoid people out their that dont smoke a bit of bud, its press like that that makes me looks like a criminal, its so wrong, how can they get away with things like that, but from what i have been smoking id say the quality has gone down over the years, i have not seen any weed thats 50 times stronger than it ever was, possibly people grow it better now as they have learned more, but their is no way it is as strong as they are saying, what ever next,

Haha wow your so generous Bob!! A 420 discount on crack weed! Haha

It'll be interesting to see how legislation goes in the next few years, marijuana has definitely become a hot topic for politicians and protestors lately.

I can just see myself years from now telling my grand children about how people needed a prescription to smoke weed. "yes that's right, people would go to their doctor with a fake limp, and the doctor would see right through it, but still write a prescription for MMJ"

What a waste of doctors time and knowledge IMO

*edit: I'm not discrediting medical MJ use, but it's pretty clear that some doctors in legal states are exploiting it

I have a 400W High pressure sodium bulb and a 400W Metal halide bulb (and of course a ballast and reflector).

Bought it from here. I hope its not against rules to post links.

Hi CG

Got a question about your lights. When you ordered them did you have to pay any extra fees b4 you could have them delivered? Customs fees etc??????

thx

it depends on where its come from and the value of the goods ordered, when my bpn products where delivered to me in europe i had to pay customs charges, but they never opened the parcel so i think they charge according to the value of the goods inside, how ever i did get a load of clothes from the USA and they was labled as gifts and i never had a charge for these and they was delivered to my door, the bpn i had to pick up from the sorting office as i had something to pay for the import tax or customs,

so it really depends on where its coming from and going to, it seems they charge a set amount depending on how much the item is worth, the more its worth the more import tax you will have to pay,

Hi CG

Got a question about your lights. When you ordered them did you have to pay any extra fees b4 you could have them delivered? Customs fees etc??????

thx

Very good question!! It depends on what the shipper marks on the package, (gift=no customs). For the lights, yes, I had to pay duty, about $18. The nutes, which also came from USA, were marked as a gift, so no duty.

Another point for BPN! They are awesome!

Cool Link CanuckGal thanks for shareing your grow is looking great The swamp chiller has given me ideas. Im Subbed.

Thanks for checking in! The swamp cooler is really great, I've been putting in frozen 2l bottles about 3x a day and it keeps the temps good.

i knew you wouldnt be disapointed with bpn, my plants have never been so healthy and now im using bpn from day 1 my clones are growing like mad, they are bigger than the plants i vegd for 7 weeks, its crazy how much difference bpn makes,

Hi CG - Thats funny cuz as a member of NAFTA we shouldn't have to pay anything like that at all. I do order occasionally from the states and its hit and miss. For example ... I ordered a 100w air pump for my dwc stuff from a supplier in NY and there wasn't any extra charge. We used USPS. It seems that when I use UPS or Fedex or one of those guys there is always an added fee. I think Canada Post and USPS have some sorrt of customs agreement that limits these fees. Shit Im stoned and Im starting to ramble. Sorry for hijacking your thread :cheesygrinsmiley: Thx dpp for your reply as well.

Back
Top Bottom