CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

I’m a little bit superstitious and if it’s not broken then I’m not gonna try fixing it. That being the method I use. CL🍀
I was reading somewhere? May have been here on 420 Mag? About germinating old seeds by cracking the outer hull, some people were even completely removing hull prior to germination. I guess some of the seeds they were using were 10 plus years old. @CannaPot sells the seed cracker.

:bongrip:

I was reading somewhere? May have been here on 420 Mag? About germinating old seeds by cracking the outer hull, some people were even completely removing hull prior to germination. I guess some of the seeds they were using were 10 plus years old. Cannapot sells the seed cracker.

:bongrip:

Yeah I think I seen something about that too but I’m gonna stick with whatever works best for me and so far it’s been pretty good. It’s interesting though doing it that way. CL🍀. :thanks:

Journal Update: I have to admit that I was a bit apprehensive about whether or not these beans 🫘 would pop. Since several members were having issues getting theirs to germinate. But I’m happy to announce 📣 that both strains of my @Canuk Seeds have grown nice taproots. Hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend n stay safe. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo: Edit: I forgot to mention that they all were put in solos.

IMG_3780.jpeg

IMG_3781.jpeg

Journal Update: I have to admit that I was a bit apprehensive about whether or not these beans 🫘 would pop. Since several members were having issues getting theirs to germinate. But I’m happy to announce 📣 that both strains of my @Canuk Seeds have grown nice taproots. Hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend n stay safe. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo: Edit: I forgot to mention that they all were put in solos.

IMG_3780.jpeg

IMG_3781.jpeg
Nice tails

What kind of training are you going to do?

IMG_3780.jpeg

IMG_3781.jpeg
That first picture I thought the root had snapped in two at first sight 😂 it's go time! 💪

Journal Update: I’m kicking myself now because I didn’t use @DYNOMYCO in the seedlings hole. I’m so pissed 😡 @ myself for forgetting. I’m definitely going to be using it when I uppot them. Smh CL🍀
I wish these companies would deliver to 🇦🇺

I wish these companies would deliver to 🇦🇺
I’m really surprised that they don’t seeing that their company is in 🇮🇱 Israel. But it’s such a great product that really makes the roots explode with growth. I highly recommend using it. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

I’m really surprised that they don’t seeing that their company is in 🇮🇱 Israel. But it’s such a great product that really makes the roots explode with growth. I highly recommend using it. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
At this point in time its just a Tease 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the tag. Sorry I'm late. It was a busy weekend.

It doesn't look like I missed much. Nice taproots. Hopefully, they both sprout for you.

Back
Top Bottom