Casey Jones #3

hi mono and :welcome: today I topped both casey jones plants and they're both girls. I told you we're going to be doing some training this round :thumb:

IMG_064745.JPG

thanks mono and good morning to you too D. I'm going to give them a week then probably tie down the two main tops on each plant.

hi SAN and welcome. you're just in time for an update. they're 4 weeks old, 1 week in flower and I'm thinking about tying the main tops down. what do you guys think?

IMG_071545.JPG
IMG_071644.JPG
IMG_071829.JPG

Yeah, definitely tie them now. I would hate for you to have to trim the tops late in flower like last time.

the problem is I don't know which ones to train. top 2 tops or top 4 tops?

lots of tops that's a good problem to have lol

Try to bend the top 4 down and away from the middle until they are all at the same height, this way you keep an even canopy and the middle of the plant is exposed for better air and stimulating new growth :thumb:

I trained both of them but I felt like I put the short pheno through too much turmoil trying to get her tied so I let her free. so the tall one is topped and trained and the short one is just topped. I also backed the plants away from the fixture a bit because it's pretty hot up there.

glad to have you here N4X4G. I just purchased a light meter and I'm going to take some measurements tonight :thumb:

here you go D. we finally know how much light my sun system 150 watt hps fixture is putting out :high-five: I don't know why I waited so long to get a light meter. what happened was I got a $15 one and it didn't work right for high light situations but now I spent a little more and got a decent one. all measurements were taken directly under the the center of the reflector.

6" about 60,000 lux or 750 par
IMG_077032.JPG

12" about 30,000 lux or 375 par
IMG_076832.JPG

18" about 14,000 lux or 175 par
IMG_077138.JPG

Back
Top Bottom