Casey Jones #3

thank you Mono, SAN, 420S024 and hi D. I was actually gifted the seeds so I have no idea where they came from. the plants are 3 weeks in bloom today.

IMG_171521.JPG
IMG_172725.JPG
IMG_172022.JPG

Sweet man quite the treat to watch grow and smoke. Didn't see what you are feeding them tho, those stems look really nice and bud sites are legit for week 3! Whats the nutrient regimen?

thanks you two. the buds look good but I'm having a mild nutrient issue which I can't figure out. I'll get some pictures from above the plants and hopefully someone can help. if you look closely at my last update the top leaves are a paleish green. what gives?

also please join my other journal where I run the spectrum king led closet case grow light: Spectrum King Closet Case Grow

thank you nismo12 and it's all good CM. thanks for stopping by. do you guys think I should increase or decrease the fertilizer a bit? I'm feeding at about 5 ml per gallon on top of tap water.

Nice nice. Can't wait to see the progress from seed. Doing that to one of my girls. Well she will be 2 maybe 3 weeks from seed but yeah.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice that's a lot of bud. I'm late. Haha. Using my phone. The updates hair came through. Wanna know how much the lady's yield from seed.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom