Casey Jones #3

nope. they're actually 3" away from the light right now and that's the absolute closest I'll go. I notice bleached tipped this close. I'm going to back them down to 6" tonight.

how's it going D? I actually smoked one earlier today. that kali bubba. feels really nice when you let it over ripen a bit. went 9 weeks instead of 8. just relaxed and feeling good. here's a peak at the girls before I backed them down a few inches. almost got 1000 par this close. wish it wasn't so hot.

IMG_077535.JPG

hi css1982. they're 2 weeks in flower today. thank you 4x4. luckily the heat isn't bothering them much but I had to back them down a few inches cause they grew taller. the stretch should be over very soon. hope everyone is doing good.

in other news the spectrum king 100 watt led grow light shipped out today. I haven't been this excited in a while.

IMG_079331.JPG

IMG_079736.JPG
IMG_079636.JPG
IMG_079940.JPG
IMG_080036.JPG

Top 5 strain I've ever grown. Where did you find these beans?? I grew it from clone and was resilient and vigorous, love that tri brid. Nice grow dude ready to watch them get fat now ;)

Back
Top Bottom