Head Seeds Casey Jones & More

thanks bro. keep in mind they have another couple weeks to grow :)

I've also decided to grow a blackout kush plant on my windowsill. problem is my bedroom is in the front of the house and the sun is always on the back of the house. I would put the plant on a windowsill in the back of the house (like the tomato plants above), but my parents would find it in no time. since I have a lot of blackout kush seeds I'm gonna give it a whirl and see what happens.

blackout kush is og kush x g13.

I think there's a good chance you'll hit your mark B.

thanks for the support guys! to answer your question, they are big! either they are finishing fast (much faster than they've ever finished for me) or they are gonna be large and in charge :)

here is where my experimental grow will take place:

IMG_20140506_170246488_HDR.jpg

LOL. my mom got me that ladder when we moved in. we were never used to have a two story house.

I planted a blackout kush bean in a cup. let's hope for a female and let's hope she does well.

I think the bag seed is white rhino.

:welldone:B

Wow, I just tuned in here and I gotta congratulate you on one of the best CFL grows I've seen. You da man!

16 inches max, eh? :laughtwo: They're gorgeous!

+reps

[Edit] what sort of yield/time do you get from that? How many days does it take to harvest?

thanks guys. big buds, small plants. I want big buds and big plants, but I need some more power. do you think topping hurt the yield of the casey jones? I may give topping one more go (because I need to control height), but do it one week earlier.

what should I grow? I like how dense the white rhino grow and I have more beans of it, also have more snow white which essentially the same thing (white widow x sweet indica/kush)

I also have serious 6 (I think chemdawg, maybe diesel) and blackout kush (ogk x g13)

the white kush plants get really chunky if grown right. chemdawg also has been picky to make fat buds (could be lack of food for her on this one she was more yellowing) but she gets super tall (checkout crons chems too)

I want some new beans like cotton candy or chocolate. I also wish I got at least 4 nice side branches like come on lol

I was excited when this guy told me the bag seed might be sleeskunk or vintage 06, but that he also bought green house white rhino and mixed up a batch so he called em bag seeds. def got the rhino wahh. I already have snow white cut I wish I got the sleeskunk in the mix.

like look at the sleeeeee!

SleeSkunk»»»SleeStack x Skunk #1

Shrom Unknown

Super Skunk»»» Skunk #1 x Afghanistan
Skunk #1 Sativa, Sativa, Indica
Afghanistan Indica

White Widow»»» Brazil x India
Brazil Sativa
India Indica

Jamaican Lambsbread»»»Jamaica
Jamaica Sativa

G13 Haze»»» G13 x Nevilles Super Haze
G13 Indica
Nevilles Super Haze Unknown Cross

Skunk #1»»» Afghanistan x Mexico x Colombia
Afghanistan Indica
Mexico Sativa
Colombia Sativa

Great White Shark x Jamaican Lambsbread
Great White Shark

8 weeks in bloom. I'll get more photos later. I also have two serious 6 sprouts, but I'm not sure if one will make it. it's bothering me because one will be about a week behind the other now.

I've been smoking the bottom of the white rhino lol

IMG_20140520_114015874.jpg
IMG_20140520_114035909.jpg
IMG_20140520_114142637.jpg

thanks guys. the yellowing kind of remained the same, but I'm not worried about it. I have been giving them plain water since the weekend and will perform the first flush with plain water tonight. they will each get a gallon of plain water (tap water ran through a charcoal filter).

I gave up on one of the serious 6 sprouts and planted another serious 6 bean. I pulled her out of the soil hoping that she was growing roots, but she has no growth to her. RIP.

IMG_20140521_175221161.jpg

Back
Top Bottom