Head Seeds Casey Jones & More

thanks again bob :)

I just planted my windowsill experiment. let's see how this goes. I planted a blackout kush seed. help me hope for a female.

I'm thinking about running four plants in smaller containers. What do you guys think? 2 plants each topped once or 4 in smaller containers?

I'm thinking about running four plants in smaller containers. What do you guys think? 2 plants each topped once or 4 in smaller containers?

Why not 4 plants each topped once.;)

I'm worried that all those tops would not fit up by the light. all I have are 16 oz containers. do you guys think that's too small?

2 plants each topped means more sq.' with my type of setup, and 4 in smaller containers means more vertical room. I guess it would depend on that and a few other factors (like, how much they side-branch for example). If I went with smaller containers, I'd supercrop on my end (not much height in my units). What strains are the 4 plants? That Blackout Kush?

I just mowed and did some gardening. now I have two feminized serious 6 (unknown) seeds and two regular blackout kush (ogk x g13) seeds planted.

I never even thought to go 12/12 straight from seed... I've had a bunch of bag seeds that been sitting in my drawer waiting for my current grow to be over. But after reading this thread tonight I just threw them all in a tupperware container with water and paper towels. I'm going to grow them right beside my current plant, 12/12 from the get go and see what happens. I figure I can get a bunch of plants in the same area as one plant right now.

Your plants turned out real nice. I'm excited to see what your dry weight will be.

harvest tomorrow :) also got 4 medium cups from subway for a dollar LOL

here's a sneak peek. they are around 70 days in bloom from pistil today. the serious 6 sprout is 2 weeks old today. the other is a week old. I'm having trouble getting the blackout kush beans to sprout.

IMG_20140602_153316924.jpg
IMG_20140602_153205088.jpg
IMG_20140602_153254249.jpg

IMG_20140602_175308941_HDR.jpg

thanks guys! hopefully I can smoke some in about four days. knowing me I will probably quick dry some sooner than that lol.

I have no problem sharing with that turtle. he kept me company for about thirty minutes yesterday. I was tempted to pick him and up and take him home, but I was scared and I think he likes living near the water. I've always wanted a turtle.

Congrats B...

Back
Top Bottom