Casey Jones #3

So I'm smoking the girl up front and she's very piney and very sweet. Does that sound like casey jones or does that sound more like Snow White / white rhino? Anyone grow any of these strains? I grew nypd and acid (diesel) and I'm not getting those scents or flavors. It's very nice smoke though strong smell and taste and very light on the chest.

To me the most valued flavor from the real Casey jones I grew I noticed comes from the Thai in it, it's more of a creamy earthy flavor IMO, the trainwreck and nysd are less apparent I had darker looking nugs and more diamond like, calyxy, and less cola development that those plants my Casey looked def different growing in soiless, wish had a pic! But ya man I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't rly casey. Super grow tho man was fun watching those things nug up!

thanks. I'm glad you were riding along.

when I purchased seeds I selected master kush, nypd, snow white, and they threw in a few random seeds. I contacted them and they told me that the free random seeds were casey jones and white rhino.

I purchased acid, blackout kush, and thc bomb separately so there's no confusion with them.

also the serious 6 and kali bubba seeds were directly from serious seeds so there's no confusion there either.

Thank you and not yet. Wednesday (tomorrow) will be day 7 of drying and they'll get weighed and jarred then.

I did it tonight because she burnt nicely in a joint. I had a chance to use the grinder because they're dry enough and she's sweet as can be. sweet, earthy, piney, and woody. about 27 grams from each for a total of 54 grams :thanks: for being a part of the grow.

girl in the back. she hasn't been smoked at all yet.
IMG_185126.JPG
IMG_185232.JPG

girl up front. I smoked about a gram of her already in a bowl and this was the joint tonight as well.
IMG_185424.JPG
IMG_185629.JPG

It is still early, but I think I may get an ounce off my 12/12 Sativa. If I can get an ounce each time under12/12 I would be tickled pink!
Thanks for doing journals on your grows, I watched your 12/12 for a while now and you were the reason I'm trying i, and so far I'm impressed with a "zero" veg period. You the man!

Thank you M, DB, SS, and CD. The buds are tasty for sure. I'd call them sweet and spicy. Sweet like a kush and spicy like a fresh cannabis stalk. CD, your girl is looking good and I think she'll give you at least an ounce. How tall is she? Thanks again to everyone who participated in my journal. I have a new grow going which you can get to via my signature. I'd be happy to see you all there.

:popcorn:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom