Casey Jones #3

I'm going to run 8-10 weeks of flower and I'll let you guys know the dry weight/yield for sure. if there's a lot of white pistils at week 8 they'll have to go longer because I like them very ripe.

a bit of bad news.. last night I went out for the first time in forever, drank a few, and when I got home I forgot to water my plants. they went 12 hours with the light on without water. this morning I gave them each 8 ounces of plain water. please keep my plants and D in your prayers and I hope we all get well asap!

Happy 420 b.real!

0012854.JPG
0022760.JPG

Is that your joint?? May be a little jealous of it. Lol

Jealous? Hell, I am intimidated by it. Kinda like a giant piece of cake that you know you shouldn't eat beacause it is WAY TOO BIG but you know you are going to do it anyway.

Stash_420_20161.jpg

Bob ;)

I love you too D :hippy: they need water (well now food) every other day. thank you for the energy DB and good luck with your girls too. my girls seem to be ok (thank god). PC and DB you guys look set for this years celebration. happy 4/20 everyone!

6 week in bloom. I'm liking the indica heavy girl in the back:

IMG_175223.JPG
IMG_175520.JPG
IMG_175826.JPG
IMG_175924.JPG

thank you CM I appreciate your support and N4x4G I missed your question about flushing. I'll start flushing next week. a 1-2 week flush is good for me and with these smalls pots that's easy to make happen. NGUT thank you for stopping by as well and good luck with your girls.

thanks BP23, CH, and Mono. 4/20 was good. after medicating I went to dinner with the family and it was an experience to say the least lol. you guys do anything fun?

thanks BP23, CH, and Mono. 4/20 was good. after medicating I went to dinner with the family and it was an experience to say the least lol. you guys do anything fun?

Glad you had a good one, B! Hope the food was good, nothing better than spending time with the family.

Canna cookies and some pressed pollen for Mrs Mono and I. Don't remember what we were watching ;)

Back
Top Bottom