CBD paste use with THC paste equals oil?

beatingbc

420 Member
Hello everyone! I am new to this site and hope that some of you that are here can assist me. I would greatly appreciate it. I have been taking thc oil in caps via suppository form to lower my tumor markers and help with the mets of BC. I am estro/proges/+, her2 neg. I have beentaking the thc since Jan 8, 2022, but then found out that I need cbd too. I bought 10grams of cbd paste 75%, 5% cbg and 1% thc. I just got the package today from oglabs (same place I ordered the thc) and I have no idea how to do the right ratio because of the consentration of the cbd paste, as it did not come in a syring, but a little container. I took just a little bit with a toothpick and it is strong. Will someone please help? I have read read 3to1 or 2to1 cbd-thc. I can heat it up and use prior glass syringes, to get it out of the container, but have no clue how much to take. THanks a mil to all that take the time to respond. I greatly appreciate it.

Looks like Methods of Medication. @InTheShed are you making any cbd creams! How about @HashGirl ? I haven't.

Try the search feature beatingbc if you haven't.
Thanks Otter!

Sorry I'm not going to be around much today but I would start with a search of posts by sweetsue as she was our resident cancer treatment guru. If you can't find anything I will be on either later today or tomorrow and see what I can find.

Thank you for the post. I have read it and it is good information, but does not give me what I need. Although the feco info is good, for 1 gram it is really expensive. I bought my full spectrum 70-80% high thc from oglabs at about 33 per gram and for the full 60 grams. Then reading other posts all over, found out I need high cbd too because of my estro/proges + bc w/mets (no tumors). SO I bought the high cbd paste, thinking since it was concentrate would be more cost effective with 10 grams at about 90. But, since it is concentrated I do not know how to figure out the dosage. the cbd is 75% cbd, 5% cbg and 1% thc. I just decided to start microdosing throughout the day and use more cbd than thc. I use these as suppositories. I guess I take about 600 mg of thc twice a day and 4 micro doses of cbd separately. After reading so much about the 1gram of thc a day being overly generous because they say it could spread the cancer, I reduced the amount. Hope it works. Thanks again to those of you that have taken the time to reply. All the best to all of you too.

Hello everyone! I am new to this site and hope that some of you that are here can assist me. I would greatly appreciate it. I have been taking thc oil in caps via suppository form to lower my tumor markers and help with the mets of BC. I am estro/proges/+, her2 neg. I have beentaking the thc since Jan 8, 2022, but then found out that I need cbd too. I bought 10grams of cbd paste 75%, 5% cbg and 1% thc. I just got the package today from oglabs (same place I ordered the thc) and I have no idea how to do the right ratio because of the consentration of the cbd paste, as it did not come in a syring, but a little container. I took just a little bit with a toothpick and it is strong. Will someone please help? I have read read 3to1 or 2to1 cbd-thc. I can heat it up and use prior glass syringes, to get it out of the container, but have no clue how much to take. THanks a mil to all that take the time to respond. I greatly appreciate it.
Without knowing the strength of your THC it's impossible to get a ratio with CBD. If your CBD paste is listed as 75%, then I would think that means your 10g is 75% CBD or 7.5g of CBD, and 1 gram of paste is .75g of CBD.

How much THC is in your suppositories? Did the person who recommended adding CBD tell you what ratio to use?

Not sure if capsules are ideal for suppositories, so this thread may be of some help to you:

Thanks IntheShed. Yeah that post from SweetSue was great. In my post above I stated that the rso(thc) was 70-80%, but it is actually Full Spectrum THC Oil: ~ 60-80% THC as the site here states -https://oglabsgenetics.com/#!/High-THC-Oil/p/130398043/category=76164080. 1 gram fills 3 capsules, so each is around 333mgs. So I take two a day now instead of 3 to try and save it. I was taking a gram a day. The cbd paste, is concentrated and again, I do not now how to fiure out the ratio because it is so concentrated so I fill the capsule, like only 1/8 or 1/4 of the cbd. I could not find any high cbd oil where I live and reading and listening all the info out there, the cbd should be at least 30%. So, just winging it with the cbd. Morning 2 caps, one cbd and one thc, both used as suppositories. 3cbd caps same way throughout the day and then before bed another cbd and thc. Using coconut oil as a lube.

So we know that each THC capsule is 333mg THC and that 1g of CBD paste is .75g (750mg) CBD. If you want ~30% CBD, then you would need 333mg of THC and ~150mg of CBD. If 1g of paste is 750mg then you can go with .22g of paste and get 150mg CBD.

Combine that with the 333mg of THC and you will be pretty close to your ratio.

A good scale that goes to the hundredths of a gram would be good, and they're not all that expensive from Amazon.

Also, it can get really expensive to treat cancer with cannabis, which is why many patients either grow their own or try to find a relative or local grower with a bit heart.

Yep, you are on the ball Intheshed. Thank you so much. I went and bought a kitchen scale that is a bit better than a regular one and realized that when I put the capsule in the plastic spoon like thing on the scale and my winging it was pretty darn close. THe thc weighed out correctly and the cbd cap was 100mg, so just a bit more and I should be good. Yeah, super expensive. I live in spain now and I did find a guy from the Netherlands that has a recreational club that made me more rso and he gave me 20 grams just to try. He said the seeds are high indica from the states. I trust him and charges a lot less then oglabs at 20 a gram. So I bought more. I just can't find high cbd oil OR paste. That is why I have ordered it from oglabs, but it takes like 4 weeks to get it. I wish I could make my own but I live in an apartment and can't grow and make the stuff on my balcony. I just hope this works and then all I will need is a maintenance dose. Will find out at the end of the month with another scan and blood tumor markers. Thank you so much for helping me and taking the time to do so. It is greatly appreciated!

Right back at you with the heart Intheshed. I don't know how you guys find these I just have the smiles. Anyway, yes, total bummer I can't, but just might give it a whirl one of these days. I will be sure to let you know. Thanks for paying it forward to help all of us new people here. If this forum and all of you in it did not exist or even this site as a whole, we would be lost. Wouldn't it be interesting if the moderators could post the information of where all the members came from?!

How ya doing Instheshed? Wanted to take the time to reply, since you were so king to help. I got the pet scan a couple of weeks ago and tumor markers too. I just do not get it. Tumor markers are up and now spots have gone and I have a new one. I am now waiting for a clinical trial, but I am still using rso and cbd and i am uping the dose. Have appt at the end of May. Hope something is positive in the near future. Thanks again my friend, I am still hoping, as it does take more time for some to show effectiveness. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom