CGBOY's Girl Scout Cookie Cabinet - Coco Grow - 3rd Newbie Grow - 1st Journal

From what I see and with ur trichomes at 3%
You got at least 2 more weeks..dont rush it..you've come this far..
Might have been a bit early to stop the nutes..
You should stop nutes when the plants could be harvested then..
Then start ur flush..you wont miss the harvest window doing this trust me...it's actually quite long.
You could be missing out on a larger yield for sure.
Personally id keep feeding them till its time..those pistols mean she's still growing..
This is what I do and I grow some really big buds..
Good luck Brother..looking good !!!!

By the way Beautiful set up ya got..nice neet and clean !!!

Well it's day 63 of flower (est 60-68 days) and it's a water day!
I've got my H2O infusing with oxygenated air from air stones and a air pump. I always bubble aggressive for 48 hrs to help dissipate the any nasty's they add to my city water.
Maybe I'll have a photo shoot tonight when lights go ON for the evening.

Golly I really get wordy when I'm stoned. :)
Enjoy your weekends in summer everyone.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ahh... Fully recharged and after a long weekend and back to work.

attached a few pic's and really wished id done a better job editing those un-needed fan leaves, those crusty yellow leaves makes it look like im neglecting, but its tough to reach in with out getting covered in trichomes. I will trim those uglys off soon enough!

And i just came up with a question, Since i am hand watering my Ladys, shouldn't i notice a decrease in water uptake? since they are dying and all.

After inspection last night id say that things are ripening up quite nicely, its only going to be 7 more days or so.

IMG_307917.JPG

IMG_307814.JPG

IMG_307715.JPG

IMG_307416.JPG

IMG_307216.JPG

Good move not chopping...wait for the amber trichomes. .then there ready..You'll be glad u did..and before u harvest..leave them in the dark 2 or 3 days..resin will come out making for nice killer sticky buds..your almost there brother..patients will pay off for some quality buds...
I decided to not chop. After reading up on perfect conditions and how most rush to have an early harvest, I figure I would feed one more time and give the girls another week to fill out.
That Milky consistency was there in some but not enough to warrant the chop.

Thanks for the question Rodgers, I'll get you some details on the height of the Ladys tonight.
Buds are still filling in and we are into day 73.
going to feed again tonight, it could be the last nutrients these girls get.
My microscope tells me:
microscope1.jpg

and these are my estimates:
10% cloudy
45% starting to go cloudy
40% clear
5% amber

And just to let you know these girls smell absolutely wonderful. I have fantastic air turnover, but when those cabinet doors swing open
Man-o-man they are ripe. (thank goodness for carbon filters)

Here are some more Pics

IMG_313414.JPG

IMG_313518.JPG

IMG_313711.JPG

IMG_313814.JPG

IMG_313914.JPG

Thanks to all the helpful members who weigh in with advise, and help out when things seem to go sidways.
Also many thanks to the mod's, site admins and advertisers for making the site a pleasure to be apart of.

Free Weed

Every good grow has to come to a completion, and the finish line is quickly approaching. I'm pleased with my trichomes, which have reached a nice looking 20% Amber, 60% cloudy,20% clear

Today is Day 78 and my flush is complete, and the lights won't be going on any more. 60 hrs of darkness for my lady's, and a chop on day 80. Sleep well girls.

Back
Top Bottom