Chief's 5x5 Organic Bloom Bloom Room

Harvest Update

Its day 59 and the ladies could have definitely gone longer but had to come down today. Each day I could see the Cap Junky getting larger so next round I will plan accordingly. When taking the ladies down the Cherry P biggest nugs but I really think with more time the Cap Junky would catch up.

As far as smells so far the Wildberry Fusions smell so fruity and I dont get much gas from the smells so far. The Cherry Paloma was cherry gas and the Cap Junky is some sort of fruity gas also. Really cant wait to give them at real taste.

Photo dump from the past 3 days. Most are Cap Junky and Cherry P.

What a fine harvest Don! :drool:

Congrats on the harvest :bravo: Loving the photoshoot brother some beautiful flower 🔥🔥🔥 looking forward to the smoke report 😎

Congrats on the harvest :bravo: Loving the photoshoot brother some beautiful flower 🔥🔥🔥 looking forward to the smoke report 😎

Thank you! A photoshoot indeed lol. Trying to get better pics. I think I need some different lenses to get better pics. And will def update the smoke report, it will be a little bit though. Trying yo hold off for a least a good month in the jars but we will see how long my current stash last lol.

Garden Update:

Hey hope everyone is doing well. The Flowers are still drying in the flower tent so everything is kind of in limbo until I can start trimming. Today makes 8 days of drying I will try to take it 11-13 days. Last time I went like 19-21 days of hanging and it was nice but things were a little more dry. But everything worked out last time I was able to keep at 60% and 60 degrees. This time we are in the hottest time of summer and temps are 62 - 66 and humidity is 59%-61%. So, Im still in a decent range just not as close to 60, 60% as last time. Did a stem check yesterday and still not ready so I will check again in a couple days.

When we went camping a few weeks ago we got some red wigglers as fishing bait and could barely fish so I had a bunch of bait left over. I didnt want to throw them out so I split them up between the 4 pots like a week before harvest so they have been in there for a few weeks now. I hope I have enough in there for them to reproduce but we will see.

I have started getting the 20 gallon pots ready for the next round. I took trusty hand saw and cut down all 4 sides of the stems and pulled just the main stalk out of all 4 pots. Then added a cup of Buildasoil Craft Blend and mixed up the top 2 inches of soil hoping not to kill my worms. I put my leaves I took off before harvest back on top and watered everything pretty heavily. Its been like 3 days and everything has started to break down and fungus has started growing. I will let this sit until Im done trimming.

My seed still hasnt popped I thought it was weird the tail didnt come out in the presoak but I really dont have time to be playing around with this seed. I know its already 2 years old but not sure when I bought them really. About to just bite the bullet and get another clone. I really want Wedding Cake or the Original GG4 so we will see what the clone guy has ready. If I buy it early this week should have it soon to be able to plant with the other ladies or shortly after.

Your plants look good. Funny thing. I was looking through the photo gallery the other day and saw that leaf mold pic and was like wow that’s some serious spider mite infestation 🙃 lol. Scrolled for a second more and realized what you were doing. 😂😂 nice work. 👏👏
Haha ya Im glad that’s not spider mites lol. I’d be panicking.. searching for whatever kills them fastest.

Hey everyone. As usual hope things are going well. Things have been moving along here, I got every thing trimmed and jarred up. I still need to get a final weight but that can wait since these have a month or so before testing them out. So far from smelling the jars when I burp them the Cap Junky has the best smell but the Cherry P is right behind it.

I was able to get everything wiped down and clean up before resetting the tent. As I mentioned before I only have 3 plants ready to go so last night I went ahead and planted them so they can start setting roots. The Cap Junky clone was neglected but at least it's alive and the roots are happy. The Cherry Paloma clones were a little tall but itt works out since the Cap Junky clone is so big.

For the last spot I was able to secure an original GG4 cut and it should be coming tomorrow. Cant wait to throw it into that last spot.

Garden Update

Hey hope everyone is doing good. Things did t go as planned as I mentioned last time. Only had 3 plants to fill the tent and I needed 4. I order a GG4 clone and it came in pretty rough and never recovered.

Thankfully the clone guy sent out a replacement and it bounced back and has been going strong for about a week now so I think we are in the clear. It was in a 3.5 inch square pot for like 4 days until I saw roots popping out. Then it’s been in the 20 gallon for like 3 days now.

The other plants have been doing good have pretty much filled their areas. Trying to give the GG4 clone enough time to grow and at least give me a clone and get some type of flower to taste. There are 2 Cherry Paloma on the right and the Cap Junky on the left.

i was thinking you was Mia 🤣 looking good bro 👌 nice that they replaced the GG4 just sucks it cost a bit of time.. hopefully she gives you something 🤞

Hope the GG4 clone recovers!

Can you shoot them a picture and tell them what's up? Also, throw a freebie for lost time.
Couple free cuts would be good customer service.
Hope you are well bro
:passitleft:

I had to shoot him a pic to get the replacement he definitely wasnt the nicest about it but sent it out free of charge. So Im just grateful for that really. But it does look like we've bounced back nicely.

A grow wouldn't be normal without a glitch! Hope this gets yours out of the way!

Lol sure wouldnt be! Dont think I've ever had a "perfect" grow to this date but this one would of been pretty good if I had a full 4th plant lol.

Garden Update

Hey everyone been a little crazy over here but things have been rolling smoothly. Going to wait until Monday to flip to flower. I think I waited as long as I can to get this done before Christmas time. Yesterday I got my buildaflower amendment in so today I went ahead and chopped back as much cover crop as I could and top dressed all 4 plants. This should be my last top dress but you nvr know lol.

Once I had the bottoms ready I had to do something about the tops. The Cap Junky on the left is a slow grower in veg so I havent had to do much but spread the tops out and hope the lowers catch up. Cherry Paloma is a whole different story, the tops and side branching grows so fast with this strain it fills the canopy pretty quickly. On this one I had to tuck some and tie others down but it looks pretty even to me. At least better than what it was. Last time both the Cap Junkys past the Cherry Ps which were taller before flip.

The GG4 clone has been trucking along. Has grown a pretty decent amount in the past week. I know I should have the opportunity of taking at least one clone I will take it after the first week of flower. I could take another but going to test my luck lol. If worst comes to worst I will reveg it. I will take clones of the other plants this weekend hopefully. Also went ahead and bent the top over to hopefully get more lateral grow before Monday.

Hell yeah, glad to hear bro! I'm not trying to get shit for free but the MF Branch/clone needs to be right upon delivery, especially with competition and pricing.
Glad it worked out.
Cheers
lol ya a branch would of been nice!

Back
Top Bottom