Closet Farmer OC+ Soil Grow - Easy Does It!

detrich electrical parts:)

Nice pull CF! Way to go!

Thanks SB! It was more than I was expecting. Not as much as I have had harvested in the past. But the quality of this harvest is the best I have ever grown. That is for sure!
:thanks:

Its a dam wire nut:) nice harvest there maybe some regional slang tho

Hey there Fish Cake! Thanks for the congrats! BTW. I have never told you this before. I absolultely find your avitar very aluring! That is the image that I want to see more often!
I knew it was something like that. I acutally googled it before I responded. I still can't believe you figured out what I do for a living!!
:circle-of-love::surf::blunt::rofl:

well google scarlet johansen as far as my avitar goes and you said that you sell stuff
Hey there Fish Cake! Thanks for the congrats! BTW. I have never told you this before. I absolultely find your avitar very aluring! That is the image that I want to see more often!
I knew it was something like that. I acutally googled it before I responded. I still can't believe you figured out what I do for a living!!

well google scarlet johansen as far as my avitar goes and you said that you sell stuff

Now that Scarlet Johnasen is one hot young lady! I don't know what it is though. Something about just the hind end of a woman with her face in the fridge is really sexy!! I can't afford any more fetishes!! I just got combat boots out of my mind.
:circle-of-love:

hey brother man. it look like the burn on the leaves on the budding plants is from nutes or lights. My first instinct i would say fert burn. scotts fert is super lame brother. General Hydroponics is alot better and they have ph balanced nutes that automatically change the ph for the good... ur young plants look awesome but with some more att to detail ur flowering could be alot better. remember lil nutes is way better than alot..... u should get 200-300 grams from a 400 watt, a 400-600 from a 600 watt and 500-900 from a 1000 watt its possible. im new to this site but have alot of experience in the game..... halla at ur boy if yall have any questions

Final weights for this grow are in. My final weights are as follows.

Tangerine Dream 30.5 g
Violator Kush 35.5 g
Purple Haze 29 g
OG Kush 41.5 g
AK Sour 24 g
Moby Dick 39.4 Grams

Total 199.9 grams
7.14 ozs.

I am going to do my smoke reports tomorrow and wrap this journal up and start a new one!

Congratulations CF​

Your going to love those strains....each and everyone.......Wish I was testing them with you!
:party::ganjamon:
Well done old friend!

Ahh combat boots
Now that Scarlet Johnasen is one hot young lady! I don't know what it is though. Something about just the hind end of a woman with her face in the fridge is really sexy!! I can't afford any more fetishes!! I just got combat boots out of my mind.

she is very pretty and beeing broke down like a single shot 12gauge dont hurt neither:) and watch out Im not clarvoiant I'am pshyocotic:)

hey brother man. it look like the burn on the leaves on the budding plants is from nutes or lights. My first instinct i would say fert burn. scotts fert is super lame brother. General Hydroponics is alot better and they have ph balanced nutes that automatically change the ph for the good... ur young plants look awesome but with some more att to detail ur flowering could be alot better. remember lil nutes is way better than alot..... u should get 200-300 grams from a 400 watt, a 400-600 from a 600 watt and 500-900 from a 1000 watt its possible. im new to this site but have alot of experience in the game..... halla at ur boy if yall have any questions

I am not sure if you are posting to the journal you think you are posting too. My last harvest I did not have any burn on the leaves.

I could not help but read your statement. I would be more than happy to get 500 too 900 grams off my 1000 watt. Last harvest I got 200 grams. We do not nute our plants with oc+, so overnuting is not a problem.

Congratulations CF​

Your going to love those strains....each and everyone.......Wish I was testing them with you!
:party::ganjamon:
Well done old friend!

My good friend! I wish you were here too! Help me figure out how to discribe 6 different strains. They are all good. I am stressing about the smoke report. To be completely honest. To me there is indica and sativa. I really have a hard time describing the difference in weed. To me, one makes me feel heavy and sedated and the other makes me excited first then I feel sedated when I come down!
The yield was a little more than I was expecting. I think I am preferring the kush plants more for growing in my closet. For me, they are more consistent in potency and yield.

So the vio kush is nice eh?

The Violator Kush to me was the most amazing plant growing. The hairs on the buds were as fine as human hair. The buds are huge and the taste is very nice. I am going to have to do a formal smoke report. Right now I am high as a kite still from the hash brownies I made last night!
Here is a pic I just took. This is one of the many buds that are over 2 grams. This one is 2.8 grams.
002977.JPG

nug of the month?:bravo:

My good friend! I wish you were here too! Help me figure out how to discribe 6 different strains. They are all good. I am stressing about the smoke report. To be completely honest. To me there is indica and sativa. I really have a hard time describing the difference in weed. To me, one makes me feel heavy and sedated and the other makes me excited first then I feel sedated when I come down!
The yield was a little more than I was expecting. I think I am preferring the kush plants more for growing in my closet. For me, they are more consistent in potency and yield.

It is tough CF. That's why I just give my impression of the high they give. Even then some strains are hard to place. Even though Wild Thai is a 100% sativa, she kicks like an indica. Just do your best Buddy.

If you like something....I probably would too. Here's to More Kush for you!
:cheer:

nug of the month?:bravo:

Thanks Fish Cake!! It is one nice nugget. That is why I like the Kush Plants so much. They just seem to put on more bud weight for me than the other strains.
Nug of the Month? I don't know. I have never entered a contest before on this site. Maybe I should enter. In the past I have gotten a little close to the line on this site and the moderators have had to PM me to keep me in line. If I win a contest does that give me any brownie points? If it does, I will dress that bud up like a little beauty contestant with her ass comming out of a fridge!

Nice cf :D now i can't wait to get Violator going, gratz on the awesome grow....wish I had some brownies...they're fun:goodjob::bravo:

Thanks Curso! I look forward to grow the Violator again too. I didn't even mention the OG Kush. That is not as strong but the taste is very unique. Yes, the brownies are fun. They also put me in a real body stoned veg state. Makes me just want to become one with my couch!!
:thanks:

It is tough CF. That's why I just give my impression of the high they give. Even then some strains are hard to place. Even though Wild Thai is a 100% sativa, she kicks like an indica. Just do your best Buddy.

If you like something....I probably would too. Here's to More Kush for you!
:cheer:

Kush for everyone! I even just like saying the name Kush. It is such a relaxing thing to say!!
Thanks for the tips about the smoke reports. You are so right about the different strains and the highs. I just like a good strong bud that tastes good. Late night is indica only.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom