Cola Monster's Silver Fox & Pandora's Box Greenhouse Grow Show

My latest video installment of the girls as they finish up the month of July. Another week or so of veg. left to go then we start the transition phase to flowering and where the work really begins with the constant strapping up of branches and pruning of leaves from morning til night.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend wherever you may be and keep it green as always! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

What's up my fellow cannabis connoisseurs?:high-five:
Well, since You-Tube blocked my last inspection video from airing around the world due to copyright infringement I thought I'd make another real quick to see if it passes muster.:theband:
Flowering begins here shortly in Northern Cali. so everything's getting fed straight PH balanced water for the next week or so to flush out all the vegging nutrients & with my fingers being kept crossed that I'll have a good harvest in two to three months. My motto, never count your chickens before they're hatched & especially when it comes to the growing of cannabis.:winkyface:

[video]

Hope everyone had a good weekend & stay safe! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

I still need to watch the rest of the video (you know you're one of my weekly highlights, right?) but I wanted to share: I have a number of seedlings that created a stir recently because I grow them with these tight, tight early nodes. I told them it was inspired by your Greenhouse Goddesses. It makes sense to me that if you want a monster bush you need a sturdy undercarriage to support those colas you aspire to harvest. Thank you for showing me what a really healthy cannabis bush should look like.

You put what we do in our tiny pots in closets and tents into perspective. You're growing the way most of us wish we could. You lucky, overworked man. :laughtwo:

I was thinking how fortuitous it was for you that the mulch went on sale when it did. Having that protective barrier has to have helped your greenhouses weather the pounding temps you've had to deal with this year.

Always a pleasure. :love:

Nice Monsters you got there I have no outdoor room at all lol outside bad plants go bye bye lol
just too many people too close and too many teenagers roaming around here so its behind locked doors for me and its a med grow
I have to say I got a big kick out of that dope shirt I thought I saw dole on the first pic then when I hit the second I saw dope I had to scroll back up :rofl:
You have a Beautiful Garden Cola Monster don't know why it took me years to stop by seeing you in a lot of the potm contests
again Dude Beautiful Garden

Nice Monsters you got there I have no outdoor room at all lol outside bad plants go bye bye lol
just too many people too close and too many teenagers roaming around here so its behind locked doors for me and its a med grow
I have to say I got a big kick out of that dope shirt I thought I saw dole on the first pic then when I hit the second I saw dope I had to scroll back up :rofl:
You have a Beautiful Garden Cola Monster don't know why it took me years to stop by seeing you in a lot of the potm contests
again Dude Beautiful Garden

Ummm....ditto. Except I have room outdoors :) Why the heck haven't I visited yet? :scratchinghead:

Cola monster!! Bro awesome journal, just gotta sub, I'm only through page 2 and don't wana peak and spoil it for myself so I'll sub up and read through, damn bro, best looking journal I've started reading for sure!!! Boss-worthy Cola, very boss-worthy! :)

Wicked grow mate!! Love it,
KJC420

Morning my fellow weed peeps!:yahoo:
Sorry for not replying on cue but I'm busy as a bee pruning up all my trees before they begin to flower which is no easy chore doing it on my own but will be sure to respond in kind when finding the time. Thanks for the kind words and positive vibes, they're much appreciated!:thanks:

Hope all is well in your herbal worlds and have a good day mates!:riskybusiness: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Silver Fox:
DSC086822.jpg

DSC087423.JPG

DSC087553.JPG

DSC087522.JPG

DSC087544.JPG

Just a quick stop through to post this weeks inspection video which is set to a triple shot of James Taylor who is one of my all time favorites. All the girls are showing signs of pre-flower so we'll call it day two and see what happens sixty to eighty days from now.
Enjoy the legal shrubbery which reels you in visually as well as the old school music that I hope keeps ya listening. :theband: Time for a puff than back to pruning!:rollit: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video]

Some shots from the back row of Silver Fox plants as they begin to pre-flower. Enjoy and have a great day all!:high-five:

DSC091302.JPG

DSC091322.JPG

DSC091402.JPG

DSC091462.JPG

DSC091511.JPG

DSC091481.JPG

DSC091471.JPG

Back
Top Bottom