ColoradoKid Soil Autoflowers - White Widow - Critical Jack - Auto Jack 2014

Also, the 12 has 4 fans and CK's 900 has two. I think that could be why his light might be slightly warmer than mine? Could have something to do with room size and ambient temperature of the house our setup is in.

Eventually I will get another unit for my tent and have two 12's but lately I have been wondering if I might want to pick up a couple of the reflectors for mobility..... hmmmm

Looking great kid. I have a couple of those lights as well and they are killing it for me right now. I'm planning on getting two more eventually. How long do you think your autos will take seed to finish?

I just put the fan on a timer set for 15 mins on and 15 mins off alternating. I feel the wind outside does not blow for 20 hours non-stop. And they are on a 20/4 light schedule now. So we shall see how they progress. I killed one Jack Auto for being to small. I put a 60 Day Wonder auto in a cup of water a few hours ago. So that will be my newest one. :thumb:

hi Bro' , you're 100% right, if ya don't know the differents phenos from a plant, the only way to be sure to avoid mistakes is to look at trichs and pull when they have reached the maturation you like about amber trichs.

i'm close to be sure that to have such a range the feedback you read are from several growers who didn't have exactly the same phenotypes every each of them then had different ripening length.
i guess that correct flowering time is in between.

Looking great! We are gonna do this together, subbed!

:lot-o-toke::reading420magazine:

Just climbed aboard. I will also be doing some sort of LED after the summer. I just have too many irons in the fire right now.

Great to see autos and LED's. I will also experiment with a couple of autos this summer outside. First time.

Enjoy

Here are the Critical Jack first and then the White Widow second.

DSCF003812.JPG

DSCF003913.JPG

Hey guys. Those babies are lookin sweet!!! I actually have 1 auto in my garden. I got a question for you. Right now, my ladies are under 24 hrs of light. I plan to keep them under 24 until flowering. My question is, since one is an Auto, will it automatically start to flower under the 24 hours of light, or do I still need to cut it down to 12/12 to induce the auto?

hi C.K, how old exactly are both plants since broke the soil?
first one have light overfeed due to the soil nutrients i guess.
it is crazy how they will grow fast, i'm sure you'll be impressed soon.
have a green day C.K.

Cannabis 1, the auto will flower under 24 hours of light. I actually did a 24 hours of light grow and they vegged, bloomed, got old and died all under 24 hours of light. They smoke was good but the plants were smaller than they would have been had I gave them a bit of dark I believe.

danknessdude, I believe that you are right about the 20/4 light schedule for autos.That is what I do now.

Obi Wan, thank you for the compliment my friend.

Billyjack, hi ya bro.

ecdriver, They broke the soil about 4/6 if I remember right. I think that you are right about the soil being a bit to hot for a couple of them. Thank you for for your help. I had them under 24 hours of light to slow down the growth for a bit.

KingJohnC, it is nice to see you here. I admire your skills and advice.

I think that at least a couple of these will be excellent plants. That White Widow is kind of blowing me away as to how hardy she is. Takes everything in stride and looks great. If she turns out to be excellent; then I probably will order more of those beans. I really like the look of her. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom