Colorful Sunset Sherbet Clones DWC

Looks good! One rip to Mars sounds good to me!! A great chef (and grower) will always critique even the best. Its why you are as good as you are and continue to improve. I'd hit that as GT always says.
Thanks for the kindness @Modest Grower Just trying to remind myself to learn from the mistakes and the next crop will be even better

:thanks:

Sounds like some really good stuff, potency is all that matters when you get right down to it. If you just want to smoke buy a pack of cigarettes.

:goodjob: :woohoo::welldone::bravo:

Its been a while everyone. All the buds have been removed and placed in their jars.

the yield was underwhelming to say the least. We got 7.5oz of good worthy buds. And entirely too much larf and trim. 2 jars of “good” larf for just in case.

The low numbers could be due to myself over drying the buds. The stems were still pretty soft but the buds dried out too much. The smell seems to be unaffected and hopefully the flavor improves with more time in the jars. They STANK. the flavor isnt bad, just needs some improvement.

the jars are all sitting right around 52-53% rh. Oh well, next round will be better. Better genetics. :lot-o-toke:

As for potency. Boy oh boy the potency. The high is STRONG. I do t see us smoking through this stash very quickly. I’ve always had a pretty high tolerance, but you really only need one good bong hit of this stuff and ZOOM, off to mars.

Thats all for now. I hope everyone is having a great week.

FE9993D7-D3F6-4476-A807-95B196299BBE.jpeg

85EBBAD2-E61A-413D-9482-A7B9FD5EC7A7.jpeg

6B8A7047-3CD7-4AF0-A61B-447BB5AB26CD.jpeg
Looks more than powerful to me! So Michael, what do you always tell me? Quality over quantity right? Congratulations. Half a pound of buds plus your good larf will keep you going till you can harvest again with minimal dispensary trips, yes?

Congratulations Michael! With each grow you've set a higher bar. While larf isn't considered top shelf stuff- I've found it burns and does the job in a pinch ;)

That is some awesome looking bud to me- I could do with a space trip :high-five:

Sounds like some really good stuff, potency is all that matters when you get right down to it. If you just want to smoke buy a pack of cigarettes.

:goodjob: :woohoo::welldone::bravo:
:thanks: Hahaha very good point man. Thanks for the kind words my friend!

Looks more than powerful to me! So Michael, what do you always tell me? Quality over quantity right? Congratulations. Half a pound of buds plus your good larf will keep you going till you can harvest again with minimal dispensary trips, yes?
you are absolutely right. Quality over quantity for sure. The potency is on another level compared to the last round. It should keep us until i can get the system improved and some fresh beans popped. Thanks for everything man :high-five:

Congratulations Michael! With each grow you've set a higher bar. While larf isn't considered top shelf stuff- I've found it burns and does the job in a pinch ;)

That is some awesome looking bud to me- I could do with a space trip :high-five:
Thanks @Rexer i completely agree on the larf statements. It got us through what felt like months of drought already ;)
If you ever make it this far south, i’ll make sure to have an open seat in the rocket :thumb:

Looks good and congrats on your harvest. Your buds are small and your yield is lower because you have to many plants and its just to packed in that tent and under that light. If you grew one plant under that 400 with the same timeframe you would have doubled your yield and your colas would have been 4 times the size or more with just one plant. 4 plants under a 400 is just no good. Two plants under a 600 is underpowered =). Hope that HPS quality is there on what you do have, it looks frosty! Keep up the good work! :ganjamon:

Thought this journal had been closed out months ago. Sorry everybody.

Final thoughts:
~Dont cram 4 plants in a 3x3 tent.
~LED’s produce less heat while using less power (switching back to our mars light)
~switching back to hydroguard from h2o2 for root management
~We like cannabis a little too much and are already running low (new journal to come)
~ You fine folks are awesome!

Mods, could you do me a kindness, and move this one over to the completed section? If i’m missing anything to call this finished, lmk. :rollit:

Thought this journal had been closed out months ago. Sorry everybody.

Final thoughts:
~Dont cram 4 plants in a 3x3 tent.
~LED’s produce less heat while using less power (switching back to our mars light)
~switching back to hydroguard from h2o2 for root management
~We like cannabis a little too much and are already running low (new journal to come)
~ You fine folks are awesome!

Mods, could you do me a kindness, and move this one over to the completed section? If i’m missing anything to call this finished, lmk. :rollit:
Hey Michael!

Glad to see your gonna have a new journal coming soon!

To close the journal just click "report" and ask that the journal be moved to the completed journals section.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom