Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Purple Maui

20141231_190914_1_.jpg
20150102_165814_1_.jpg
20150102_165835_1_.jpg

congrats buck with your NOTM!!!!:high-five:

Man I love that box sir grow alot. The buds look awesome too. Does it collect alot of kief from buds just being in there?

heck yeah, these boxes are the shit. I don't get a whole lot from just setting a few nugs on it unless they are rubbed around abit, but after rolling a joint in the box or just busting a nug up and loading a bowl and WOW it collects a lot that would other wise be lost.:)

everyones pics look off the chain!! great job everyone!!

Here are the latest nugs to hit the jars:

Chronic thunder:
DSC01355_-_Copy.JPG

blue cheese:
DSC01351_-_Copy.JPG

blue og:
DSC01349_-_Copy.JPG

NP Waknbak!

Yea its been nice having so many diff smokes on hand just trying to narrow down my seeds/phenos to my top 3 strains maybe 4 out of the 10 diff I have running currently. :volcano-smiley:

Hey Folks, Thanks and well done filling the shelves with candy!!!

PART_1420401586652_IMG_20150104_145854.jpg
PART_1420296567254_IMG_20150103_094757.jpg
DSC_7375_bbhybrid.JPG
DSC_7373_bidbc.JPG
unknowngoodness.jpg

I'm ready for my plants to be worthy to post......well I reakon I should say I hope my plants will be worthy. You guys do a great job, and my only hope is that by some chance I'll come across some of these buds in a bag lol.

Buckshot those concentrates look good I have never tried anything but kief, I sure would like to come across something like that. I'm hesitant to make some cause I'd probably just wast my flowers. That stuff looks like something poo bear is looking for.

:)Thanks WaknBak!! I agree man she is the prettiest out of that bunch!!!!:love:

@Hash Hound, buck shot, pot chimp :cheer::cheer::high-five::bravo:

GREAT BUDS O MY!!!

I know I hear it all the time and I think it all the time but man I sure would like to get together and have one badass smoke out weekend, with all the diff/super badass buds flying around this site it would UNBELIVEABLE! maybe have a 420 CUP :)

anyways here is Island Sweet Skunk for Next Gen seeds, cut down last night at 70 days from pistil set. sugar leaves left intact to be washed with the buds. ill show some pics of the cleaned buds when they are dry.:)
Happy Weedsday to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DSC01375_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01376_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01386_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01381_-_Copy.JPG

Was recently reading a description for the Pineapple Skunk that left me warely giddy. "Known for its couch lock potential, Pineapple Skunk is optimal for relieving stress, insomnia, and pain and is best experienced during inactive hours."

For sure developing into a rather stinky pineapple resemblance though, it's getting me excited. I've grown a skunk #1 cut before and this does have that different funk to it but it gets masked with this smell that I haven't quite nailed yet.

The cold here is getting to be problematic. I had to cut another clone and put an aquarium heater in my cloner, so I don't have a clone from it established just yet. My first run this winter with a LED in my veg room and so far it's maintaining right around 50f and thats right on top of the reflector with lights on, I'm getting some purpling in veg.

Also back to the cell for a bit. Noticed a few issues with the other camera and warranty ends this year, so it's being serviced.

IMG_20150107_100348.jpg

IMG_20150107_100420.jpg

IMG_20150107_101433.jpg

Barney Farms CBD Critical Cure.

I couldn't get any good pics of this one, need to be farther back to frame her in. Latest soil mix proved to be a little too hot this time around, still stacking calyxes like a trooper though. :)

IMG_20150107_100836.jpg

IMG_20150107_100949.jpg

Back
Top Bottom