Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

is that what I saw in an article about making it with a hair straightener?

Yes sir!!
I use a $600 heated arbor press
Basically a controller with a dnail on each die
19017e1bc8f09ad059a09fb2ae0bc1d3.jpg

Careful too much heat ruins the taste/smell

I get the dies right at 180

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Damn that should work. Necessity is the Mother of Invention. Is pretty cool to just be able to smash out some thc. I don't think these old lungs could handle that stuff.
Here I still use a Zig Zags.... Keepem Green

Way smoother and easier on the lungs than smoking flowers. :thumb:

Man Wood its time to move on... Get rid of them zig zag's and get some Raw's they're the same size as the zag's but made out of hemp. What could be better? Hemp on cannabis wrapped in hemp. :cool:
Personally think the brown Raws leave a slight after taste much prefer the lighter colored ones or Silver Rizzla OCB or elements.. see some people using blue rizzla without back rolling and all i can think is how the hell are you smoking with that a4 paper! LOL

Sent from my GT-I9505 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Actually, I use papers called Pure Hemp papers Raziel. Same size as a zig zag and made of hemp. Alot cheaper by the case than Zig Zags too. I've tried some of the Raw and it seemed harsh to me. Or it could just be the larger joint gives me a bigger hit and makes me cough more. I have acouple packs in the drawer of them. And a shit pot of cyclone cones. A friend closed down a head shop and I got afew goodies they had left, papers and a ton of peices of glass pipes I have no idea what they are for. I'm a old dog and don't give up my ways much. I have tried afew kinds of concentrates, but 45 years of cigerettes kind of ruined that. But you never know, I might give it a try if I can find a sample,, or someone who makes some. Thx Keepem Green

Actually, I use papers called Pure Hemp papers Raziel. Same size as a zig zag and made of hemp. Alot cheaper by the case than Zig Zags too. I've tried some of the Raw and it seemed harsh to me. Or it could just be the larger joint gives me a bigger hit and makes me cough more. I have acouple packs in the drawer of them. And a shit pot of cyclone cones. A friend closed down a head shop and I got afew goodies they had left, papers and a ton of peices of glass pipes I have no idea what they are for. I'm a old dog and don't give up my ways much. I have tried afew kinds of concentrates, but 45 years of cigerettes kind of ruined that. But you never know, I might give it a try if I can find a sample,, or someone who makes some. Thx Keepem Green

I might use vape only now but when we were smoking we were using thin cellulose smoking papers. We were poor and we only did thinner joints but I did enjoy the taste from them. And they are transparent! But I do not recommend burning the plant. Or dirty glass, yuck! Just my two cents. Cheers guys! :cheer:

I have a vaporizer, but once more the coughing fit, both me and Miss J get from them.... I have a Zephyr vaporizer which is about the same as a Volcano. The Sad thing is it's been on a shelf for afew years and hasn't been fired up. Keepem Green

I have a vaporizer, but once more the coughing fit, both me and Miss J get from them.... I have a Zephyr vaporizer which is about the same as a Volcano. The Sad thing is it's been on a shelf for afew years and hasn't been fired up. Keepem Green

Oh I feel you. How long do you hold the smoke in? Do you inhale a good portion of fresh air after your hit? You can put the smoke through a bong. It all adds up. And I want to share my first buds with you, foxtailed bud yummy, White Russian again.

P1070880.JPG

P1070879.JPG

@ Wood... Ok I feel ya, oldschool, back in the day zig zag's were the paper of the time then came the ez wider's. So you're just using it as a place holder so to speak. Damum I must be getting old or something, I'm starting to think of the 70's as being oldschool or back in the day, hell it was only last century.

@ everyone else... who says you can't teach a old dog new tricks, I'm learning every day, heck I just learned something about papers, they have a taste. I always choose my papers by the burn test, burn a single paper and the one with the less amount of ash left is the one I used. I never thought that there should be a taste test that could go along with that. epic.

:lot-o-toke:

Heheh, they're wayyy past that stage. 20 ton hydraulic shop presses and digitally calibrated heating elements in 2 inch thick plates ... :laugh:

We stoners be nuts!

Rosin Press - Information Thread

Maybe this is eye-candy ...

Press-1_10-12-16.jpg

Yeah tried to purchase one of those presses a few weeks ago and they were sold out and on back order! Go figure....

On the smoking thing... gave it up. I only vape now. I use a portable vape w/adjustable heat set @ 220C
I use the Davinci Ascent .. can bubble with it can vape freshies with hash on top or not... It enables me to smoke the freshest of the freshies and get a true WOOOOAAAH dude....that's some mighty fine green. My lungs are thanking me. Could never do that with papers or a bowl. It's all glass and porcelain, so cleaning is super easy. Soak parts in Iso Alky and use the backup parts, rotate FTMFW

Chopped and hangin...

20161125_185241.jpg

Family Picture - big mean greenie is another Chemdawg just about ready to flower:

20161205_174218.jpg

Yeah tried to purchase one of those presses a few weeks ago and they were sold out and on back order! Go figure....

On the smoking thing... gave it up. I only vape now. I use a portable vape w/adjustable heat set @ 220C
I use the Davinci Ascent .. can bubble with it can vape freshies with hash on top or not... It enables me to smoke the freshest of the freshies and get a true WOOOOAAAH dude....that's some mighty fine green. My lungs are thanking me. Could never do that with papers or a bowl. It's all glass and porcelain, so cleaning is super easy. Soak parts in Iso Alky and use the backup parts, rotate FTMFW

Yo Bob! The purple flowers are awesome! Love that color! Good call on the vape. The thing about cannabis vapor is that some belief that it helps with cleaning of your lungs (no research on that I think, well it is still mostly illegal). And you do not need to soak in Iso you can make edibles from the hash on glass. Ppl suggested putting it into boiling milk, extract the clean pipe and make cocoa. No bud wasted. Cheers and keep your garden green! :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom