Come on folks let's see your veg plants! Here's some for ya

Yes and it’s a little loaded down at the moment.

is that a 1200 watt light fixture ? over your 4.5 x 4.5 .. 20.25sqft running hot 60 watts per sq ft there..

u could take out 2 light strips.. .. anything over 50 watts per sq foot is a waste unless you got a tent and co2 ..

just my 2 cents worth..

u going to get 2lbs here .. ?

Finally got her 10” away from the light as per manufacturer’s one plant two pound grow , Still the quest .
im still looking for a 5x5 2 lb grow too.. think i got a chance this grow with 4 plants .. that did good and finished
basically a smooth worry free grow too.. ..

your plant is looking health and good .. thats 12 -13 weeks of veg when u going to 12/12?

i started harvesting staggered .. 15 weeks in total or so.. .. 2 down 2 to go ..

im still looking for a 5x5 2 lb grow too.. think i got a chance this grow with 4 plants .. that did good and finished
basically a smooth worry free grow too.. ..

your plant is looking health and good .. thats 12 -13 weeks of veg when u going to 12/12?

i started harvesting staggered .. 15 weeks in total or so.. .. 2 down 2 to go ..

Already did it with 4 plants 942 grams in a 5’x5’ . I need to do it with one plant , is the task at hand . This one is Candy Kush in my signature.

A little bit of something different

20230327_071447.jpg

20230327_071443.jpg

So it looks like you are doing the UV addition ! Nice

I have the lights so I have to try. Will add during the last 2/3 of flower. The plan is to introduce at around 40 minutes @ midday and hopefully build up to two hours.

Its only mounted now as I dont want to do it later with plants under.

Back
Top Bottom