Taste / Flavour - ?
Effect - ?
Plant Height - 100 cm+
CBD Content - ?
THC Content - 31%
Yield - High
>> SOLD OUT <<

Buy Moby Wan Chemoby Auto Seeds by ButterBean Birdseed​

Moby Wan Chemoby Auto is a cross between Moby Dick XXL Auto x Chemdawg Auto. Moby Wan Chemoby Autoflower grows over 1m tall and she finishes in 85 days.
This jedi caliber auto will impress the most seasoned grower. The Moby Dicks famous size paired with the resin content of Chemdawg is a real sight to behold. A plant with massive size potential if grown in bigger containers is a real treat to grow. A perfect choice for a massive outdoor companion and a perfect candidate for LST and training indoors.

Holy this Moby-Wan-Chemoby wants to go, hopefully it sheds the other half by morning

20240507_155330.jpg

Crazy day Crazy winds here today one of the senior campers wife texted me to rescue her husband he tried going around a fallen tree that was blocking the road so pulled him out (love my winch) but had to clear 3 trees to get to him & cut up the tree that he tried to get around his wife will probably keep me well stocked with homemade cookies & parogies for the summer they're both close to 80 very nice ppl & the DK had a big ass tail do in the dirt she went & the CCC tail is showing so probably hit the dirt tomorrow some time, these seed germinated real good I don't know if it's the breeder or the cotton swabs s or the touch of Microbial Mass I added which they suggest to do anyways a good day

20240507_164312.jpg

20240507_164637.jpg

Lol! Hey Jon the DK should be in the dirt tonight or tomorrow but not sure about the CCC might soak another I'll see tonight
Good call. I pretty much will sacrifice any seed or sprout if I don’t like how it pops or if I have any questions or doubts that it’s solid. Especially if you’re growing autos, cuz there simply isn’t enough veg time to waste it in plant repairs.

Crazy day Crazy winds here today one of the senior campers wife texted me to rescue her husband he tried going around a fallen tree that was blocking the road so pulled him out (love my winch) but had to clear 3 trees to get to him & cut up the tree that he tried to get around his wife will probably keep me well stocked with homemade cookies & parogies for the summer they're both close to 80 very nice ppl & the DK had a big ass tail do in the dirt she went & the CCC tail is showing so probably hit the dirt tomorrow some time, these seed germinated real good I don't know if it's the breeder or the cotton swabs s or the touch of Microbial Mass I added which they suggest to do anyways a good day

20240507_164312.jpg

20240507_164637.jpg
Gorgeous tail! Winch is a bonus. Is that your job con? Bailing people out in that fashion and related stuff like that? Not to get too personal.

20240507_164312.jpg

20240507_164637.jpg
Perogi’s has a E not a A. Good karma pulling people out.👍 Nice 😊 tail. CL🍀

Gorgeous tail! Winch is a bonus. Is that your job con? Bailing people out in that fashion and related stuff like that? Not to get too personal.
No just a carma thing, help where you can we're pretty isolated here would hate to see him stuck there all night plus he's to old to walk back to the main road he was lucky he had cell reception where the got stuck

No just a carma thing, help where you can we're pretty isolated here would hate to see him stuck there all night plus he's to old to walk back to the main road he was lucky he had cell reception where the got stuck
I just know it's the rare man that owns a wench these days. And she must be a strong young woman for you to task her like that! :Rasta:

I just know it's the rare man that owns a wench these days. And she must be a strong young woman for you to task her like that! :Rasta:
Wench winch lol! They'll both give you a tug

Back
Top Bottom