Corytheghost's Soil Bubba Kush Grow Journal: Oct 2020

Thank you for your patience @Sparkey224

I'm not going to give up, I still have 3 more seeds. I'm very frustrated that this keeps happening to me!

I don't have any plastic Solo cups. I do have this slightly bigger plant pot available now.. Needs to be washed out. I'm scared to transplant my small seedling. I might just start a new seed in here without pregerminating in paper towel or water. What do you think?
PXL_20201104_164534590.jpg
I never do paper towel germination. Friends love it but i wet the soil and plant the seed. Come back 15 mins pour a little water over it.
Thats a perfect pot to start them off in. If you have another container that size i would try two seeds, just for backup and you can cull the other one if you go into 5 gallons.
Try different things to each plant to see what practices works best for the environment
I got you on this grow brother.

its too hot in there
bring it to 26c and crank that humidifier up and hang some towels. dnt germinate yet.
also get a fan in there blow air around

no, we are just helping to bring the humidity up and hold it at the higher levels.

This cup and towel(reusable cloth) will be better than humidifier?
PXL_20201104_170302865.jpg
are your video and pictures takes the same time. Cuz your video shows temp at 30 and humidity at 38% while your pictures shows differently

The towel is a great idea. The humidifier needs to go in my opinion. Ive never used one in 15yrs.
You can also invert another solo cup as a humidity dome punching holes on top.
i think at the current stage he needs the humidifier. That thing went out of water and his humidity dropped to 30%
make sure your humidifier is always full. Track the time and put it on the middle speed

I added a fan at the top.
PXL_20201104_170635187.jpg
your fan is blowing hot air to the bottom that is a no no. it should push up the hot air and if you leave the top of the tent open the hot air will go away

Let me see what you've done so we can fix this.

My sole purpose here is to have a successful grow as promised.

Sorry for the misunderstanding @PK1 @Sparkey224 I want to let you both know I have appreciated both of your inputs as it gives me options and ideas. Wish I could smoke one (or maybe 3??) with all of you and I'm sure we'd set our differences aside.

I think I have to keep the humidity at around 60% or else my plant and it's root system will dry out perhaps similarly to the others. Wish I didn't have to but it's so hecking dry where I live.

Cory, follow the manufacture setting on the light

It came with no instructions and I haven't found any literature or anything online. I guess I should order an LED light meter hey?
You could but at this point you want less intensity. in the video i noticed the light became more white/blue keep it on that and i'll see what i'll find

let the tent get stable so we can see what to suggest. What happens when you just leave the tent door open?

You could but at this point you want less intensity. in the video i noticed the light became more white/blue keep it on that and i'll see what i'll find

let the tent get stable so we can see what to suggest. What happens when you just leave the tent door open

I could turn it down a bit now that it's closer.. I guess I got scared and lowered and put it on max. If I leave the tent open but leave everything running it sits at 30°c/25-30% humidity.

If I open the window it'll get much colder and also much dryer

Back
Top Bottom