Critical 47

Waiting for Amazon..weighed my options and learned some new methods. Citrus acids+. Cool stuff.

Screenshot_20240518_103849_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Gonna go with this for the time being. Looks good and safe. 🌈👍🏻💚

So far it hasn't spread too far, however it's better I just spray everyone, most infected first.

I used the concentrate version of this. It smells really bad but seems like it works on PM. I can't say I like the weed that I sprayed it on, but no way to know if this stuff is why it tastes funky :cough::cough::cough:

Update on this: yeah it's got a funky smell for sure. My plants really liked the misting though. I did it at lights off, well dimmed everything and misted the whole group. Inside out. Had my gay ass little USB fan blowing up under the canopy. Good mister spray bottle tho. I had to open the screen on the door to air it out a bit. It wasn't too bad. Tonight I'll apply the 2nd round of spray. Then just reuse this bottle for the citric acid formula. 🌈:smokin:

Try it once. Most of us that do won't ever not do it again.

The stuff you wash out is gross. Now think about lighting it on fire and inhaling.

No thank you.
I ALWAYS wash my harvest!!!

So do you wash the day you harvest? I’m assuming so but I don’t think I saw that in the original post.
I do. I take the fan leaves off, do a rough trim of sugar leaves or parts of leaves without frost, and then dunk them as described, hang them to drip dry over a towel or catch pan, and then move them into my drying area.

Back
Top Bottom