Crop Kings - NYC Diesel Auto - Ice Wreck Reg - LED Grow

You should be close to day 70 now how are the diesels looking? I'm at day 61 was just wondering what I got to look forward too.

Day -68
4-26-16-12.jpg

420-magazine-mobile495356267.jpg

Here's my think different auto from dutch passion... Not sure what day she's on lol I started a bunch of seeds at once and didn't get around to labeling all their birthdays. But she's looking really healthy and growing very vigorously. Also have a blackberry kush auto and auto ultimate both going from dutch passion, they're around a week behind the think different but coming on strong.

420-magazine-mobile495356267.jpg

Here's my think different auto from dutch passion... Not sure what day she's on lol I started a bunch of seeds at once and didn't get around to labeling all their birthdays. But she's looking really healthy and growing very vigorously. Also have a blackberry kush auto and auto ultimate both going from dutch passion, they're around a week behind the think different but coming on strong.
You lucky dog!! I wanted to run the same strains...You will love that T.D. Your cookies are doing great by the way brother..Havent talked to you in a min..Summer= long work days..:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom