Curso's 2400W TopLED - High Brix Kit - Run 6

I'm Subscribed,
I'll bet it has to be really Brigt in your tent(I have one Mars 2 1200 in a 4x4 tent, and have to ware eye protection)
Cant wait to see how this turns out

I'm Subscribed,
I'll bet it has to be really Brigt in your tent(I have one Mars 2 1200 in a 4x4 tent, and have to ware eye protection)

Man its like the sun...I strongly suggest not following me down this rabbit hole...but it'll be fun to watch...Thanks for following along....It should be fun (that goes for the rest of you guys too:high-five:

Addicted to High Brix grows...no way I'd miss this one, Curso!

Thanks to all of you that have paved the way for the rest of us that have either not started our HB journey yet, or are about to embark down that road...:thumb:

Curso, you going to call the movie "Attack of the 50 ft OPP"? Shes a beauty! :)

LOL good name for it bro...She shouldn't stretch to much, glr seems to minimize the stretch some or that has been my experience at least. The other OPP's I've ran have stayed true to an indica dominance so we shall see what this pheno has in store. This is the first time I've flowered this pheno, I'm pretty excited to see what she has in store for me...

I'm Subscribed,

Man its like the sun...I strongly suggest not following me down this rabbit hole...but it'll be fun to watch...Thanks for following along....It should be fun (that goes for the rest of you guys too:high-five:

:rofl: When I first set up my 1200, I had about 1/2 a second of genuine concern. I said, "Man, I hope it's not too bright" :laughtwo:

:popcorn:

Thanks :) I agree...one plant, 2400w..lets see what these babies can do!!! I wont suggest putting 2 of these lights in a 4x4 tent it's hard to cool, but I have it under control now...

lol I just found this journal and I was asking myself the same question... "Does he really have 2 of those lights in there for one plant?" :biglaugh:

Looks great :thumb:

lol I just found this journal and I was asking myself the same question... "Does he really have 2 of those lights in there for one plant?" :biglaugh:

Looks great :thumb:

Oh yeah bro there's 2 on one plant. It was a bit of a challenge to get the temps down in the tent because really lets face it, these 1200's and the 1600's aren't really made for tent growing, they need somewhere for that hot air to go. I had just one on it but I wasn't happy with the coverage on the plant. I really wanted to turn the 2nd light on when I flipped her. But it is what it is now and she is much bigger than I thought she was. Once she hit that 20gl I realized how massive that plant is. I might have actually started this seed in janurary.

If this plant is what I think it is, which is a gdp dom pheno, I think it should get some good color and hold true to her name...we'll see :)

It's good to see ya around bro :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom