Dark green sugar leaves

rhetorrikz

Hi all , just after some thaughts here ..
Does this seem like too much nitrogen ?

20161117_191725.jpg

20161117_191749.jpg

And another thing ive noticed differant with this plant is some of the top fan leaves are slightly closed togeather.
ie. In a 5 finger leaf the second and fourth fingers are slightly tucking under the center finger kind of like there shading themselves..? Cant seem to find any info

Hey,

I'm a new grower, but from what I've read and experienced this is over-fertilization.

Maybe you should stop feeding at this point until you see deficiencies. Just plain old PH'ed water.

Not a good idea to stop feeding this early, but what you could do is feed with only half strength nutes. In my opinion it isn't too much nitrogen until you get the clawing or curling effect.

Your leaves are nice and straight, right where they should be. Not drooping and not "praying".

You see the very tips of the leaf blades are whiteish? Well an old time grower told me that those lighter tips mean you are feeding her the maximum amount of nutrients she can take without going into a toxicity.

Also, remember to flush about 2 weeks (give or take a couple days) before you plan on harvesting.

Good luck!
Vestri

Looks good, but at the point where I'd back off on the 'N'.

Back
Top Bottom