DDK Dosi-Dos Clones 2019

DDK319

Hi All,

I am still VERY new to all of this, so any input and advice is appreciated.

Strain: Do-Si-Dos
Cut Date: July 26
Light so far: Low Power LED (50W?) - Shengsite Grow Lights for Indoor Plants UFO 250 LEDs
Adult Light: 600W equivalent full spectrum LED - RECORDCENT 1000W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum

Link to parent plant grow thread: FNG, Giving Outdoor A Try: Any Advice Is Greatly Appreciated!

I have never used the low power one until these clones. I figured why run the big one, waste electric and risk burning them? My first successful grow was under the 600W LED, which I will switch these to soon (maybe today?).

I am currently growing the parents of these clones. When I transplanted the parents (which were from seed) to the outdoor pots the lower branches ended up in the dirt and generally looking like they should go. I ended up making ~ 12 clones from them. 4 seem to have made it. Of these 4, one is growing very slowly but looks healthy. 2 are growing fast and look healthy. 1 is growing fast but has some spots and apparent burn marks on some of the lower leaves. I have attached pictures of all of them. I have a few questions:

1) The interwebs says the time to flower is 8-9 weeks. Even if they were ready to flower now, which they clearly are not, I don't have 8-9 weeks of frost-free weather left. From what I have seen, however, they grow MUCH happier outside. What do I have to lose if I put them outside in the sun on the nice days, but still keep them inside for lousy weather and after dark to keep them at 18/9? Or should I just separate the bigger 3 from the little guy and leave them inside with the bigger light?

2) What is with the spots and burnt-looking leaf toward the bottom of the one plant? I find this odd since they have gotten the exact same care since cutting: cloning solution and then light nutrients, so far "General Hydroponics Flora Series" in the seedling/cutting mix ratio. Any input on how to address that the spots and ? The other 2 look healthy to me but I'll happily take input on them also!

Thanks for reading, and as always any input is greatly appreciated!

DDK

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

Hi all,
I unfortunately had a spider mite infestation wipe out these clones in a bad way. I had one plant I gifted to a family member that seems to be doing OK, although growing very slowly. I just convinced them to upgrade from the 75W LED to something bigger. I will try to get a few pics and an progress report when I stop by there later today.

Appreciate all the help and interest, and wish I had better news and pics to report!

-DDK

Hello again! Got by the last remaining Dosi Dos clone yesterday. Transplanted her into a 20 gallon pot and swapped out the light for the one that used to be in my closet - I will have to get another. This is the light: RECORDCENT 1000W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Indoor Grow Light
I am actually reasonably happy with it so far aside from being so loud. I have had it a little over a year and all the LEDs still work, and it did successfully bring a couple plants from clone to flower.

I have attached a couple pics of where she is at now. The bottom branches are pretty low, and some of the leaves from them are touching the dirt. I think I am going to cut them off and try to get a few new clones from them. Am considering topping it too, partially for the clone but more to get it to bush out instead as opposed to getting spindly chasing the light.

I think she got a slight case of nutrient burn when I hit her with veg growth blend nutes while still in the tiny pot, as evidenced by the yellow tips on a couple of the leaves. Overall I don't think she looks bad, and I will bring my loupe by later today to make sure she is bug free.

Happy growing!

-DDK

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom