Death Star - Budda Greenhouse & Orange Kush - Heavy Duty Fruity Early Bud Try

Re: Death star/Budda greenhouse and Orange Kush/Heavy Duty Fruity early bud try

Very nice, very nice! :high-five: I especially like that girl in the white pot, she's lookin sexy.. might need a close up before you give her the axe! I've been thinking about early budding my two ambrosia's i potted but i really want to experiment with some colloidal silver, and try and make some feminized seeds. I'm still on the fence tho, that and i can't find the silver in a 30+ppm. Going to have to make it myself, anyway keep doing a great job!:goodjob:

I just wish i had done all 12 early. Then plant green house now when it should be planted. Get the early ones going sooner and get 2 full crops. I think if done right a outside grower could get 3 crops a year. i picture a shed with plants on wheeled carts. At 6 you wheel them into shed. then back out after dark.Not a lot of work for buds in June
You test your plants for ppm?
The white one got left in the tent this morning. its time. a couple of days in dark and more flushing.
Going to see some friends next week and buds will be much better than pictures to show.
I need a better camera for closeups but i will give some harvest pictures,The other 3 doing great . A couple more weeks.

What's stopping you from taking clones and swapping them with the ones your about to harvest?

No i don't have a ppm meter or a ph meter. The colloidal silver i'm looking for has to be 30+ppm to turn a female into male.

oh yes i have 3 replacements going ,but i don't know if there will be room for them .When i tie the last 3 down the place will be full.I am not sure there will be enough room. It is already hard to fit them in. The other 3 need to be tied down now but I must wait .
The point is I could be harvesting 12 plants,with 12 big clones ready to replace them.But 4 will be plenty. But its got me thinking .
It is going to be a sad/happy day when i kill my baby.

IMG_0785_800x600_2_.jpg
Well it got killed about 6 days short of 8 weeks
But I have a doctors appointment friday downstate and my good friends shoot pool and smoke good weed every friday.So I wanted to have some to show off.
But early budding works for sure. It's the 26th of June and i'm smoking my 2012 grow and its buds.GOOD BUDS. and it only takes a minute every night to put them in and out . Hell i go out every 20 minutes to check the girls anyway.lol
The girl gave me one ounce of bud . Not a lot, but she was a small plant at start. The other 3 are a bit bigger and they will grow the full time. i'm happy
One thing the 50 gallon drums worked ,but about a week ago i noticed that the plants were wet when i took them out one night.pretty humid.So i started putting them all in the tent .Just to keep any mold at bay. A wood shed would work fine also.I'll show the other 3 when they are done.The heavy duty fruity are looking great.
I think i will let the last 2 of the 8 plants in greenhouse grow straight up .since one is right in the middle of the greenhouse. Counting the trusses it has 10 feet to grow. I want to see if it will get that high.

thanks. I was at the compassion club and a gal shocked me. She told me tobacco and pot should not be grown together.I had never heard of TMV. Tobacco mosaic virus. . I sure hope i don't get it. It is nasty stuff.You can get it by smoking in your room. The tobacco looks great ,so it shows no signs of it, And it is seperated by the greenhouse walls. It infects all kinds af plants and weeds.
Good news is there is no sign of it. But another thing to watch for. So many things can go wrong .
The buds were great. the friends all said it was top of the line smoke.

When you say smoke in the room do you mean tobacco or cannabis.. hope you don't get it.. myself i might of panicked and just pulled all the tobacco. But that's me and i don't smoke tobacco no more. Happy growing bro!

20120706162221_2_.JPG
20120706162221_3_.JPG

The early budding works better than I expected . These are final pictures of them . The triclones were turning amber so i cut them down this morning. I just wish i had done all 12. Then i would be harvesting 12 insted of 4. The next post will show why.
But you can have outdoor buds in July with a little work every night for 60 nights. put them in the dark at 6 every night then take them back out after dark.Great for thoes that need small plants.

20120706162221_4_.JPG
20120706162221_5_.JPG

Now for the bad news.I am hoping its the heat or bugs, but I fear that my greenhouse plants are sick.The new leaves are not unferling right.Nothing is brown yet, But things just do not look right.
I usually screw up things and i probably did here. The flats of tomattos and tobacco were kept in the greenhouse till frost danger was past. So the water drained into ground. The first sick plant was where they had sat.
All the plants in pots show no sick signs. The early budders showed no signs. only the ones planted into the ground inside the greenhouse are sick.
About 3 years ago everyones tomatto plants got the brown leaf blight.Some big greenhouse had sold everyone bad plants. My tomatto plants that year were in the same spot that i built the greenhouse on. But last year the greenhouse was fine. Plants had no problems.
If they do have the virus all is lost in the greenhouse. I do have a few other plants outside that are doing fine.
The tobacco looks great with no signs. I do not smoke ,but the wife does. As this will be my one and only tobacco crop,it will stay. MaybeI can grow a few years of smoke for her. It cost more to smoke tobacco than pot.lol
Since the tobacco looks ok , I did have a sick tomatto plant that i planted in a planter that had a sick one last year.
So I will continue till I know for sure. After the season is over, I will be planting grass in the garden spot. and digging a lot of dirt out of the greenhouse. But everything will have to be planted in pots from now on. And I will be doing 2 early buding seasons next year of 12 plants each. I will be watching everyones grows.I did have backup plant so all is not lost :peace:
This will be the end of my journal. Thanks for watching

AH! dude that sucks, don't feel bad tho cause its my third year growing in the GH and this will hopefully be the first successfully grow. Good luck with the back up plan!

Leave it to me to dream up something. I wish that gal had never said anything to me.The second set of early budders is coming along fine.
The first deathstar will be a month along soon. It is already looking fine.I can already see triclones with my eyes.
The greenhouse is doing fine. they are over 6 feet tall and its still july.
I think it is just the strain of deathstar that looks stringley. The 2 Buddas look fine . But does it put out some nice looking buds.
Thinking something was wrong, i treated for everything.lol and even after all that abuse ,they survive.
All the second 4 early budders will be done by labor day.
pictures follow when i get some time

learning how to cure tobacco ,they "ferment" tobacco to mellow it out. Has anyone ever done it to pot?They either leave it hang for a year or put it into fermenters that keep heat and humitity high for 3 weeks.I think i will try to ferment the bud trimmings to see if it makes them more smokeable. Just not the same time as the tobacco.

DSC0020410.JPG
DSC002027.JPG
here are pictures of the second set of early budders and the greenhouse at the end of July. one of early budders is a month along and the other 3 are a few weeks behind her.Everything is fine in the greenhouse.The plants are filling up the space .
Final report on the first 4 early budders is six and a half ounces.and more done in a month. not bad .

nice! looks f'n crazy in there. you got a lot going on, do you do an inside thing too? Like yourself not a lot going on in my journal, its not even really worth it to post pics. i probably will tomorrow, cause its been awhile, but who knows...:peace::Namaste:

oh by the way peek-a-boo in the window...lol

I am not a Greenhead, but if you do think green ,there is nothing greener than an outside grow.
No light will grow as good as sun light. and a whole lot cheeper. Just call me Cheepgreen.
Besides my wife hates having our bedroom closet being tuned into a clone factory. And my house is small.No room to do it in.
I had been thinking of expanding the green house, but i think a dark room would be better. I am doing 3 crops a summer with early budding. And there is more control when the plants do not get so big. It would not have been so crowded if greenhouse had not showed me how to tie down. Now i have 7 bushes. but that is good.

thanks Mr Smith. that sounds good to hear from an award winner . I'm new at this journal stuff. It just dawned on me that i should be replying back when i get a comment. I do not want anyone to think i'm not noticing the support. And I really enjoy the support. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom