Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Thanks Jimmy and I just checked the Purple #1 and she has popped..:yahoo: I hate to say it but Broke Ass was right...:thedoubletake: I am going to give her another day in the can before I pot her up cause there were a couple of the others that looked like they will be ready tomorrow too.... So as usual now I have 1 more bean popped than I have room for because I got ahead of myself... Such problems to have...:goof: I am ordering a new tent this week anyhow and have plenty of room for a while.... I am looking at the new Mars-Hydro tents they just added.... They have done some pretty nice improvements to them and are taller than the old ones and much better quality it appears... My current tent is a Secret Jardin and I love it but if Sara's are anywhere near the quality and again I think they are from what I have read I will probably just order one from her. Waiting on an email back from her before I make up my mind.... Well so far that makes today a much better day than yesterday so hopefully tomorrow will be the icing on the cake... Oh yea... and it will be Mon. morning in China before I go to bed...:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

oh i popped the purple auto. other day. but still have white widow and black jack growing. in the veg stage.
and two in the flowering still. which are the blackjack and white widow. but i have destoryer still and more blackjack.

i have total 2 plants BJack
2 white widows.
now one purple auto. total 5 in working phase. soon i will pop destroyer one too.

Noooo. They don't even deliver on Sat here.... but hopefully tomorrow they will come a knocking....:wood: At least I will be able to find out where it is tomorrow if nothing else....:circle-of-love:
That's crazy! Saturday is the only day a lot of people with jobs can get deliveries.

Now your figuring me out.... you have to spell it out and talk real slow and I finally get it..:) I didn't think you could clone autos..:confused: Now mind you I have all the experience of the 1 PE so there might be something I don't know or misunderstood..:straightface: When you said you had popped a Purple #1 and you could cut a clone I didn't know you were talking about an auto... Anywho if you can that will be most excellent....:circle-of-love:

I am more and more convinced things happen for a reason everyday.... I would have never grown the Blue Dream if not for this memorial for BID whom I had only had the pleasure of just meeting shortly before he left us -God rest his soul- and a friend of mine who doesn't smoke and hasn't since we were kids in Memphis called and asked me if I knew of anything she could do about migraines.... She knows I am working with cannabis for the MS and so I told her I would see what I could find.... Her husband is a pediatrician and he has tried everything he can to get her help.... She has to take some shot that cost $100 a shot when she get the headaches and even though he makes good money that's a lot of money no matter who you are and some days when they are bad she will have to take 2 or 3 of them... She can't take narcotics due to reactions so she is pretty much to the point of desperation..... guess what is a great strain for migraines...:confused: Yep... Blue Dream and I have read that it works best in edibles instead of the oil and she is a Chef (and a really good one) so I can see this benefiting us both.... I am going to make her a good strong batch of butter out of what I have right now to test out until I can get the Blue Dream grown and harvested but I am so happy to finally have someone else to prove the wonders of the plant on and to hopefully help with or get rid of the headaches for her. Of the PE, Black Jack, Wild Thai, Black Russian or Black to Black or mixture of which do you guys think might be the best for me to make the butter for headaches..:confused: Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....:circle-of-love:

Thar's crazy! Saturday is the only day a lot of people with jobs can get deliveries.

If you live where I do honey they will just leave it at the front door.... Nobodies gonna take it around here and if it has to be signed for just leave a note on the front door tell Daryl the UPS guy that it's OK to leave it and he will.... This ain't like the big city.....:circle-of-love:

If you live where I do honey they will just leave it at the front door.... Nobodies gonna take it around here and if it has to be signed for just leave a note on the front door tell Daryl the UPS guy that it's OK to leave it and he will.... This ain't like the big city.....:circle-of-love:
Must be nice. The great benefits of Rural living...

You don't have to make excuses for us to get your smoke on. :laughtwo: Just teasing with you Fifi...

Well everybody has popped now except the Blueberry OG and it was one of the last ones put in the can so hopefully she will still pop....:circle-of-love:
DSC093332.JPG
DSC093342.JPG
DSC093352.JPG
DSC093362.JPG
DSC093372.JPG
DSC093382.JPG
DSC093391.JPG

Back
Top Bottom