Devils Harvest: Strawberry Sour Diesel Stealth Grow

Small update. The plant has recovered well from the pot change! Growth has exploded again and the yellowing has completely stopped on the bottom two leaves. I have topped her at the 3rd or 4th node, will have to double check which. I should have taken a picture before topping as it looks smaller again now, so will save that for a few days. I have also watered with 2 litres of water and a teaspoon of molasses. Temps are 22 degrees and the humidity is 51%. Everything seems perfect at the moment:D

Screenshot_20210202-175708.jpg

Think she's coming up to 3 weeks now. I don't really count days in veg... she's looking good, nothing to complain about. Just checked temps and it's showing as 14 degrees lol... I have now shut the window in the room this is in as it is like a freezer at the moment - should jump back up to around 22 soon. By the looks of things I've still got a good few weeks left, got to fill this net :D

16127453888514428515587942973587.jpg

16127454177845654776633232344604.jpg

At around 4 weeks now. Ive been having to water every 2-3 days. I have also implemented what is essentially just liquid seaweed and am applying that at 1ml/litre as it is quite concentrated. The plant is kind of looking ball shaped overall, but is looking good none the less. The nodes are so tight, I think I could actually do with a little stretch. Might reduce the lights by 50% for a few days and see... Hoping to start bending the branches into the net soon too.
Picked up some strawberry haze today, super nice smoke, hoping this SSD will have a similar taste/smell, but with a nice addition of fuel-e-ness :D can't wait!!!

1613343767972655167717227955665.jpg

So she is finally starting to stretch again, I think she took longer than expected to recover from the topping to be honest... It means I can now start training the stems where I want them though :D I defoliated the inside and lower parts last night, as there were just too many leaves crammed in there. Today she is looking a lot perkier, and the airflow should be much better through out the plant too :D Fed her a tea last night, a bunch of good stuff in there!

16136687015803265243812946241322.jpg

Just spotted this if anyone that reads this happens to know what it is? :( some sort of deficiency presumably, not sure how long its been there, I may have even rectified it since it appeared:/ I'd say its a browny yellowy color - which would usually suggest maybe a nitrogen deficiency? Although I'm using bat guano amongst other things so don't know how that would happen.... seems to only be on that leave that I can see...

16136690338652849423970348519258.jpg

So I established that this was for sure a nitrogen deficiency. After looking, I'm fairly certain the bat guano in my soil is high in PK rather than N lol... Not to worry though as this will be fine when I switch to flower. I added some worm castings for now and made a tea from some too, could tell the difference the next day!! I started to train the branches into position... This picture is from the other day. I have since put the net back up and started training the branches through that. Will take a pic soon ;D

20210222_214116.jpg

So I think I over did it with something... A couple of leaves have purple tips, I'm just going to feed water for a while now as the soil has plenty of everything in it to last. Scrog is coming along nicely. Not sure how long I'm going to leave it, I'd say I'm at a good 50% filled, maybe just under. Think I'll aim for around 75% and then flip. Hopefully that won't be any longer than a couple of weeks :)

16147349255122483002511042723413.jpg

So it's been over 4 weeks since my last update. Growth slowed significantly due to neglect on my half. Circumstances meant that I missed a few waterings too often which led to issues. They have been fixed since. I didn't feel like there was any point updating the progress of the scrog, but I have now switched to flower so things should get a bit more exciting. I think I may have over filled the net slightly, hopefully not though. Growth has already exploded but luckily there is room around the edges of the net to fold under. I have never grown this strain before so I don't know how much stretch to expect. If I remember rightly it is a sativa dominant strain so there's probably a fair bit of stretch. Might just tuck for 2 weeks then just let things grow... I've got a decent amount of height avialable as I kept the plant so low. Will get round to counting how many tops there are, seems to be a lot... Here's a pic of her for now anyway. Lots of leaves have turned completely purple, looks really nice. Not sure the picture does the colours any justice though :( kind of makes them look brown, but they aren't. Super healthy leaves.

20210409_153944.jpg

For some reason I didn't get any notifications of your updates. Good to see you're still going. Sucks a bit she's had some issues but she's still going.
Haha well you haven't really missed anything to be fair. She's all good now, you couldn't tell there were any issues luckily. Noticed today she was showing her sex though. It's definitely a female. Had a bit of worry from some online reading it would be male so... Never used this breeder before.

Back
Top Bottom