Do you trim all of the leaves?

Logan2112

420 Member
So, my buds turned out small and I'm afraid to trim too much off. Will it still smoke well if it's cured properly even though it's not clean?
1000000767.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Logan2112

What strain is she?
Do you grow in soil, water or something else.

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

So, my buds turned out small and I'm afraid to trim too much off. Will it still smoke well if it's cured properly even though it's not clean?
1000000767.jpg
Hey if you don't want to smoke it like that ......send it this way I sure the heck would 😂.

Looks great, the sugar leaves are heavy frosted with trichome goodness.👍. I say leave them on and enjoy your harvest.

What strain is this if you don't mind me asking....sure has a variety tones and colors going on.🤩

1000000767.jpg
Hey @Logan2112 :ciao: it's a preference actually, some people leave a little bit of leaf to add to the structure of the finish product or to try and keep those trichs on :thumb:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Logan2112

What strain is she?
Do you grow in soil, water or something else.

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Hi. Thanks for the reply. This is Cherry Kush and I use Soil in a grow tent. I'm still at the beginner stage. I work at a plant farm (not cannabis) and I use the soil they have. It's a three part blend of Canadian sphagnum, pine bark, and hydrafiber . I didn't nute properly last grow. I think a watering/food chart and a journal would be beneficial. Take care. 🤙

Hey if you don't want to smoke it like that ......send it this way I sure the heck would 😂.

Looks great, the sugar leaves are heavy frosted with trichome goodness.👍. I say leave them on and enjoy your harvest.

What strain is this if you don't mind me asking....sure has a variety tones and colors going on.🤩
Hey, thanks for the reply. It's Cherry Kush. I didn't properly "nute". I'm going to try again, but, it still works for me. 😎🤙

Back
Top Bottom