Does this look like a deficiency or pest?

Blimpsious

Have a trio of ladies outside, 2 White Widow and a Purple Dream. Always PH my water and have consistently added 2.5ml of Cal-Mag plus to the mix. Noticed these spots on one lady a week or two ago and now I'm seeing them on all three. Figured it was something snacking on them so I went and bought a high quality Neem oil to dilute and use on the leaves but the problem seems to be accelerating. ANY help is appreciated.

1000002056.jpg

1000002055.jpg

1000002057.jpg

I think maybe you have two different culprits here. You have the classic white specks that appear with mites, but also the big lacy holes, which is not typical of mites. As @Azimuth stated they are probably treated the same so I guess it isn't an important distinction, unless the thing that made the holes is not susceptible, so you will have to watch.

Look under the leaves with a loupe or magnifying glass, you should be able to see those little effers!

Best to identify the pest first. Those holes make me think of caterpillars, inchworms, and the like. Look for very small green caterpillars. Could be on the underside of leaves. Could be here and there. There may only be a few, in which case remove by hand or tweezers. Bt is a good organic treatment for such critters.

Back
Top Bottom