Don't wanna be no noob

I've never used RO. I can almost guarantee half the hydro growers here use tap water, but it all depends on your tap water. My tap is 116 ppm 6.8 ph consistently so I am successful using it. However, if you're on well water with 450ppm and ph of 9, you'll have a hell of a time keeping your plants happy. So to some degree, I do agree but only if your tap water or well water is bad

Awesome man thanks so much for your opinion, ill definitely take it into account. Do you think that even if i dedicated a lot of research before starting I would still encounter a high chance of having problems with Hydro?

i spent months planning my hydro set up and i failed and im not afraid to say i did!

if you want an easy life growing, try coco/soil.

my plants are all in coco and i hardly do anything, i trim and water them, never have no diseases or dificiencies that affect me to much!

I'd also recommend that you look into the whole electrical setup as well. If you are unsure of your power ratings that apply to your building, I'd highly suggest you have a look. Secondly, I'd verify that any electrical products purchased are made to take the electrical load that you power provider puts out. I know from experience you don't go plugging your expensive electronics into any random outlet; especially in countries the products were not designed for. With all these factors in consideration, you can see why many people recommend starting off with a few plants and minimal equipment to start.

yes i agree with red here! i know some place where they can only allow a very minimum amount of watts through there sockets!

Back
Top Bottom