Dr Feelgood's LED and Autoflower Grow

Looking good Feelgood.:popcorn:
May I ask if your light was a custom order.I have the same led but I see your leds are set up different.Mine is all blue/white on veg:scratchinghead:

I do know that there was a spectrum change in the Pro-Grow line-up, sometime late fall, along with a wattage bump.

Thats the one thing with LEDs is the technology is moving forward pretty fast and new models & spectrums are coming all the time. Today's best is tomorrows garage sale fodder.

At some point though, the spectrums will be nailed down, and it will all come down to price, quality, & customer support/service.

Day 65 from seed
DSCN177011.jpg

DSCN17551.jpg

DSCN17473.jpg

DSCN17611.jpg

Transplanted the Hindu Kush to a bigger pot

The pistils on the Easy ryder are turning and the leaves are yellowing and falling off.

:tokin:

Nice Doc, they just keep looking better and better, every update! I'm impressed with the size of the Easy Ryder. The sweet colors are a bonus!

Still a few weeks till she's ready, you think?

Nice Doc, they just keep looking better and better, every update! I'm impressed with the size of the Easy Ryder. The sweet colors are a bonus!

Still a few weeks till she's ready, you think?

yeah I think it will be a few weeks, still no amber trichs yet. shootin for the end of the month the breeder says 70-75 days from seed but I went 85-90 on my diesel ryders. I'm trying to figure out how im going to manage the Hindu Kush if/when she flowers, she's so bushy!

Hey Doc...how about that SunLeaves fan??? I was thinking of the 6" version and a similar Phresh filter...my tent is about 2.5' x 4.5' x 6.5' tall...
Just wondering how your 4" & phresh are doing for odour and heat control, and how often you're running the fan? I notice you have a smaller fan down on the floor...is it for temp control or just moving air?

RESPECK! Dem be looking good dem buds :D

Hey Doc...how about that SunLeaves fan??? I was thinking of the 6" version and a similar Phresh filter...my tent is about 2.5' x 4.5' x 6.5' tall...
Just wondering how your 4" & phresh are doing for odour and heat control, and how often you're running the fan? I notice you have a smaller fan down on the floor...is it for temp control or just moving air?

RESPECK! Dem be looking good dem buds :D[/QUOTE

Thanks for stopin by bambiSLAM! I'm lovin the sunleaves fan it's very quiet and doesn't weigh much. I run it 24/7 for odour control and ventillation/heat control. The phresh filter is not as good as some of the others but it was pretty cheap so I thought I would give it a try. If odour control is a high priority for you I would get a can or mountain air filter. It works well for my needs but some odour does escape.

The smaller fan is just for circulation to strengthen stems and keep air movement to prevent mold/mildew.

Good Luck on your grow

hey thx
i was seeing them @ greners
& tempted to get the 6 inch fan
for a tent space that's 4.5 ft x 2.5 ft x 6.5 fts tall...
it's like a 409 cfm fan for a 70 cubes space...
i was going to dial it down with a fan speed clocker gadget...and pop like a...flappy backdraft damper in the opposite side
i see all the stuff on Greners to do this setup & already have the tent & a couple 260 w growlights arriving sometime soon...was thinkin of getting the fan (or maybe the sunleaves 4"? or maybe the cheapo 85$ special??? and a filter...and maybe a muffler...hoping to make the setup rlly
stealth & quiet justincase the fixit guy has to come in or anything intense like that
do u know if these mufflers work 2X or like log2(STONED) if u double them up?? say...2 $50 cheepie mufflers instead of a sweetass $90 muffler?? and do u put your sunleaves fan on a speed adjuster dial gadget or anything like that??? (whine?) is the 6"er fan a bit of a futureproof or maybe overkill for all but the biggest tents?? like i could see myself snagging a 5 ft x 5 ft at some point...or possibly something even NUTTIER!?!??

yours & others LED growing convinced me i need 2 lights of my own and a tent for my closet =D
PEACE dude!!

=============
mwahahahahhahahaha
world dominations :p

Back
Top Bottom