Dr Feelgood's LED and Autoflower Grow

hey thx
i was seeing them @ greners
& tempted to get the 6 inch fan
for a tent space that's 4.5 ft x 2.5 ft x 6.5 fts tall...
it's like a 409 cfm fan for a 70 cubes space...
i was going to dial it down with a fan speed clocker gadget...and pop like a...flappy backdraft damper in the opposite side
i see all the stuff on Greners to do this setup & already have the tent & a couple 260 w growlights arriving sometime soon...was thinkin of getting the fan (or maybe the sunleaves 4"? or maybe the cheapo 85$ special??? and a filter...and maybe a muffler...hoping to make the setup rlly
stealth & quiet justincase the fixit guy has to come in or anything intense like that
do u know if these mufflers work 2X or like log2(STONED) if u double them up?? say...2 $50 cheepie mufflers instead of a sweetass $90 muffler?? and do u put your sunleaves fan on a speed adjuster dial gadget or anything like that??? (whine?) is the 6"er fan a bit of a futureproof or maybe overkill for all but the biggest tents?? like i could see myself snagging a 5 ft x 5 ft at some point...or possibly something even NUTTIER!?!??

yours & others LED growing convinced me i need 2 lights of my own and a tent for my closet =D
PEACE dude!!

=============
mwahahahahhahahaha
world dominations :p

Yo what up bambi

I don't use a speed controller on my fan. I't sucks in the sides of my tent so the 4" would probably just fine for your tent. But you could get the 6" and dial it down so you wont have to buy a new fan if you upsize. Never used the mufflers or backdrafts so I can't help ya there.

What strains do you plan on growing?
Those 260's ROCK bro, if ya start a journal let me know so I can follow!

:peacetwo:

Werrrrrrdness...good to know the lights will do the trick :D
i got a couple packs each of Green House fem'd big bangs & lemon skunkers...
they were a good price...but i'm convinced i should get a pack of non-femmed ak47s (11 packs i think?!) and just lettem all get happy to seed in there...so i have AK seeds until the end of time...mwahahah :D
or some other primo genetic strain that's happy indo & outdo...so i can kayak around and toss handfuls of seeds on hard to find dirt clod islands...and check back awhile later
***&***
grow the snot out of that stuff under indo lights :D

i'll throw some pics up of my situ once there's something green and worthwhile to photograph haha

oh hey Feelgood...
do you just open up a vent for the intake side...and let the sunleaves fan suck the air into the tent?? we have eerily similar setups :D

oh hey Feelgood...
do you just open up a vent for the intake side...and let the sunleaves fan suck the air into the tent?? we have eerily similar setups :D

Not sure how the Doc does it, but in the past I've just opened the lower side vents, and that's been enough. What I have noticed in doing this, is that dust, lint and other airborne stuff often tends to get pulled up through the tent & plants. More often than not I'd notice little hairs, lint, etc on the buds. Nothing major, but a nuisance.

I'm going to be adding a small 4" intake fan with a electrostatic filter to the lower vent this next round and see if it helps with foreign particles in the tent.

Not sure how the Doc does it, but in the past I've just opened the lower side vents, and that's been enough. What I have noticed in doing this, is that dust, lint and other airborne stuff often tends to get pulled up through the tent & plants. More often than not I'd notice little hairs, lint, etc on the buds. Nothing major, but a nuisance.

I'm going to be adding a small 4" intake fan with a electrostatic filter to the lower vent this next round and see if it helps with foreign particles in the tent.

Yeah I just use the vents for passive intake works well for me. I haven't really noticed any dust, lint of anything. But I'm kinda paranoid of pest's so I might try endive's idea.

So I chopped the Easy Ryder on the 22nd and they have been hanging since. I just cleaned them up a bit and jarred them this morning. The stems didn't quite snap baut my last harvest got a little dry so I will see if this is better.

Here are some pics

DSCN18741.JPG

DSCN18711.JPG

DSCN18831.JPG

DSCN18841.JPG

DSCN18791.JPG

DSCN1877.JPG

Nice harvest man. Too bad about the HK it was a nice looking plant. New little girls to watch grow up, I'm interested in the snowryder never heard of it.

Nice harvest man. Too bad about the HK it was a nice looking plant. New little girls to watch grow up, I'm interested in the snowryder never heard of it.

Thanks Bro!

yeah I was lookin forward to the HK but I only had 8 inches of vertical space and knew It would stretch too much.

I've seen a few snowryder grows on another forum looks pretty good

Short Stuff Seeds Snowryder is a 100% auto flowering strain, a hybrid of Lowryder and Snow White. This strain carries a powerful punch and is without a doubt one of the strongest Auto Flowering strains to date, Heavy Crystaling is a trade mark of snowryder, Trichomes even appear on the males ! The taste and smell of this strain is very similar to Snow white / White widow so is sure to please. Yield is Avarage (15g - 25g under flouros per 6" pot) and the plants stay short (12" - 14") Short Stuff Snowryder is ready to harvest 10 weeks from planting

I've seen a few snowryder grows on another forum looks pretty good

Short Stuff Seeds Snowryder is a 100% auto flowering strain, a hybrid of Lowryder and Snow White. This strain carries a powerful punch and is without a doubt one of the strongest Auto Flowering strains to date, Heavy Crystaling is a trade mark of snowryder, Trichomes even appear on the males ! The taste and smell of this strain is very similar to Snow white / White widow so is sure to please. Yield is Avarage (15g - 25g under flouros per 6" pot) and the plants stay short (12" - 14") Short Stuff Snowryder is ready to harvest 10 weeks from planting[/QUOTE]

Sounds nice might have to try something like that after this grow I just started, since I don't have a whole lot of head room.

Thanks for the info. :goodluck:

Yeah it's a Nirvana Auto hope she flowers for me

I have no doubt she'll flower, it's just will she flower at or above 18/6? I'm cheering for her! :cheer:

I noticed Nirvana has totally removed any reference to any auto, other than their Shortrider. I've got a real hankering to get a few Joint Dr LRs and set them amongst the beans & corn, once it warms up a bit.

I have no doubt she'll flower, it's just will she flower at or above 18/6? I'm cheering for her! :cheer:

I noticed Nirvana has totally removed any reference to any auto, other than their Shortrider. I've got a real hankering to get a few Joint Dr LRs and set them amongst the beans & corn, once it warms up a bit.

Iv'e had nothing but trouble with the Nirvana "auto's" they had some nice strains hopefully they can fix it and bring them back.If she doesn't flower at 20/4 with the rest of the girls I'm gonna cull her, I tried keeping the HK but in the end it just took up space and nutes.

I really wanna do some outdoor autos too! I think the auto trait in the Joint Dr genetics is solid 4/4 from personel experience.

This new grow I'm starting now is the last of my auto beans, I think I will try some photoperiods next 12/12 from seed.

I mistrust most of the "exotic" autos, and think the base strains from Joint DR a few others are 99%.

I had planned out a photoperiod 12/12 grow, I figured between 10 - 16 ladies in 1gal pots and I'd do a "bud-sicle" garden. Then I realized I'd be over the limit in my state as the maximum in bloom is six.

Kind of bummed me out, but oh well! I'm just grateful to be able to do what I do.

Man those ladies look scrumptious:grinjoint: I see you used the PG250, was that a first gen model or second? I got 2 of the first gen PG 250's and I love them. I got A grow going on using both of those and some cfls. I hope my buds come out looking this nice!!! I am asking everyone with LED's this question because I am trying to get a realtime spec, how far were you generally keeping the LED from the canopy, and do you change it for flowering? Check out my grow when you get a chance. Anomoly's Big Bud 800 Watt LED/CFL Grow

Back
Top Bottom