Dragon's Purple Rider By DFG's Jeff

SSgrower

Seedsman's get's a shout out, and Neptune Seeds for their support of our "Cannabis Community" and wish to Journal Purple Dragon Rider. So I have 4 seeds, regs in my Veritcal Germinator and will hopefully see results today. SS Grower

3D printed
By Stoneyluv
20240305_055155.jpg

Thanks for the view Brother Bill, as I back fill with that space? See the custom blend coco I mix can go down but I intentionally shorted the pot, 3 gal. so I can fill in later if needed to stabilize the gal if it is a gal. SSgrower, certified master gardener.

Mistake above where I said Rasta, Jeff. I wanted to say Jeff of Dragons Flame Genetics, my bad.

Clones from Supreme Planet are still alive, they were going into flower when I took 8-9 clones as I realized it was a Photoperiod and I could. Been real busy with other matters and my grow has suffered some.

Mosca neuro is coming on, Supreme Planet and Watermelon Zaza, photo period fems, early flower.
20240323_055302.jpg

Mosca neuro is coming on, Supreme Planet and Watermelon Zaza, photo period fems, early flower.
20240323_055302.jpg
Looking good this morning :thumb:
Hope your weekend is going well my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Today I will get some more clones, this time of Watermelon Zaza, Morning Bill, havin a wake an bake with Biscotti Ice Cream. SS

Purple Dragon Rider from DFG is growin strangely outta the seed pod. Guess it was in a bind in the media? SS

More pic's today, must move a gal today to flower, 3 plant staggered harvest in 8 weeks or so. Weird winter finish grow. SS

Back
Top Bottom