Emmie's Advanced Female Seeds: Knockout Journal, 2016

(flower, day 54 of 63)

KO is coming along nicely... starting to put on some nice colors for us to see and starting to pack on nice long trichomes.

ko_4_.JPG

(flower, day 66 of 63)

She is ready. There is 5% amber showing all over the plant. I am going for extreme couchlock this time, to fully express the stopping power that Knockout is renowned for. I am going to give her one more night and I will look in at lights on, tonight. (confusing, I know)
When I see 10% amber, I am going to put her in the dark for a couple of days. I am in no hurry with this one... it is going to be killer.

ko_full_and_done.JPG

ko_trichome_shot_2.JPG

ko_trichome_shot.JPG

Pretty Emmie. Nice and frosty. :high-five:

Just got the report in from the trimming crew... they have been hard at work since breakfast this morning while I work a half a day today. Someone seems to have figured out that I was serious about the camera work too... They took a bit more care this morning to make sure we had some good shots.

Knockout weighed in at 322.8 grams, which should dry out to 2.85 oz. She has been put into our DIY trash can drying bin, and from the looks of those huge buds, it is going to take at least 4-6 days to dry her out to the point she can be put into jars. We are very hopeful about this one... and great care will be taken to get a good cure on her.

Because of problems getting started with this one, and losing all 3 seeds, this one was trimmed very lightly down low so that she can be revegged, cloned, stressed and hopefully seeds made at some future point.

ko_trichome_shot_2_.JPG

ko_budshot.JPG

Love the journal style. Just started flower with knockout ( freebie from gorilla) has been a blessing to see how she will grow from your journey. Got her under scrog with some Viva Sativa surrounding her. Handy to know she will fill the middle out nicely. great journal

I apologize for bringing this back from the dead but wasn't sure if it was better to message you or post here on the completed journal. First, thanks for the write up, very well done and easy to read. I currently have KO going myself. If I look at the dates on here and my math is correct, did you veg this plant for about 3 months from seed?

I apologize for bringing this back from the dead but wasn't sure if it was better to message you or post here on the completed journal. First, thanks for the write up, very well done and easy to read. I currently have KO going myself. If I look at the dates on here and my math is correct, did you veg this plant for about 3 months from seed?
No apologies needed @BigDannel, I love it when people comment on my old journals! Yes, I finished these plants in 7gal containers and needed the extra time to fill those bags with roots. 3 months veg time is pretty typical around here if I am going to 7 gallon containers or larger.

No apologies needed @BigDannel, I love it when people comment on my old journals! Yes, I finished these plants in 7gal containers and needed the extra time to fill those bags with roots. 3 months veg time is pretty typical around here if I am going to 7 gallon containers or larger.

Great, thank you! I'm still new to the forums so want to make sure I'm playing by the rules and not cluttering things up, I appreciate your response. I'm 2 months from seed with mine and was also thinking it could use a bit longer. I have 8 nice, mostly even tops with very sturdy branches but it is still quite short at 11" tall. FFOF with Big Bloom and Grow Big as per feeding schedule so far. No issues other than I've spotted 1-2 gnats and am just waiting for the yellow traps to arrive, I ordered them weeks ago but everything is delayed right now. Other than that things are looking good and I'm looking forward to a nice end of the day smoke.

For some reason I have had a hard time finding a lot of information on Advanced Female Seeds so I was psyched to find this journal, thanks again! :thumb:

(flower, day 66 of 63)

She is ready. There is 5% amber showing all over the plant. I am going for extreme couchlock this time, to fully express the stopping power that Knockout is renowned for. I am going to give her one more night and I will look in at lights on, tonight. (confusing, I know)
When I see 10% amber, I am going to put her in the dark for a couple of days. I am in no hurry with this one... it is going to be killer.

ko_full_and_done.JPG

ko_trichome_shot_2.JPG

ko_trichome_shot.JPG
I see how your leaves are mostly green in your later stages of flower. I use a tap water. Could maybe chlorine or whatever in the water make my leaves a lighter green?

I see how your leaves are mostly green in your later stages of flower. I use a tap water. Could maybe chlorine or whatever in the water make my leaves a lighter green?
Sorry Oz, but I don't think the answer is in the chlorine... usually the lighter green means the plant is not getting all the nutrition it needs, especially nitrogen.

Sorry Oz, but I don't think the answer is in the chlorine... usually the lighter green means the plant is not getting all the nutrition it needs, especially nitrogen.
How would you go about fixing a nitrogen problem halfway through? Just add it?

Back
Top Bottom