Establishing A Mazar Mother

I originally wanted to let them go 9, but that rot changed my mind. Maybe 3 just has a longer flowering time. Maybe that explains the more cerebral high it provides me.
Thanks b and mono

Good day to you all.
#3 report
Like i said the bud isn't as dense as the others, but i got a good amount. The smoke isn't thick, but it is sweet. Very pleasant to smoke on, nice and smooth.
The high I can describe as bright, intense, clear,and active.
I smoked it all day long, and kept going strong. The taste was sweet,skunky, and fresh tasting.
My wife and I had some beers last night, and I smoked 3 with no problems. 2 would have put me to bed after some beers. I like it. Only 2 more to go.

Here is #4
It was the shortest plant. I think it was lacking magnesium, but I am not sure. I didn't get much from #4. Today I see how she smokes! Have a nice day.
CAM01144.jpg
CAM01145.jpg

4 was intense. Very cerebral high. Energetic, fun. I played with my kid all day long, enthusiastically!
Thick smooth smoke. Buds are more dense than 3. It has a sour citrus flavor with a hashy taste. The high lasted a long time, around 3 hours. I like 4 i woulddefinitely grow her again.

I thought #5 was going to be swaggy. It turned out to be nice redheaded buds. They are tight nuggets, covered with resin. I got the most out of five. 3 jars off the bat, those shrunk down to 1.5 jars.
Can't really tell in the picture, but it really has red hairs all over it.
I am excited to smoke this herb today! Enjoy your day.
CAM01150.jpg
CAM01154.jpg

5 is great. Ididn't expect much, but 4 joints carried me through my day. It is heavier than I expected. Sedative all the way.
I ran some errends but other than that I was on the couch.
She is very stoney, almost as much as #2, but the taste is very different.
She has a spicey, skunk taste, and my wife described the smell of the smoke as "classic weed".
The buds have a spicey skunky smell to them. I am surprised because it was the biggest producer of all the mazar plants. I thought it was going to be weaker than therest. I was wrong, 5 is a keeper.

I am going to compare my notes, and pick. But they all have different qualities, so it is hard for me. I am thinking now #2, because she is so different than the others. #4 for that rocket buzz, and #5 for night time.
What would you pick, and why?
2 and 4 didn't give me much bud, but it is really great weed. 5 is a keeper for sure, i just have to train her in that box, because she grows too big.

Ok i been busy but here goes nothing. #5 takes the gold. Itgave me 1.5 quart jars cured, smoke is super relaxing mellow body stone. Not what i expected because the ddescription from the seed bank was different. I will post a couple pictures of #5 momma, and her delicious buds.
I will have to train her for the next grows because she is big and bushy.

I would like to thank those of you who participated in this grow. You guys are cool as they come.
Here are some pics of #5 my Mazar Momma!
CAM01167.jpg
CAM01168.jpg

Thank you everyone it's been fun!

Back
Top Bottom