The Captain's 1st 420 Grow: Blue Dream & Girlscout Cookies In Soil

Oh how I love fat buds. They look great!!! How’s the smell?

The Blue Dream is starting to get that fruity/citrus smell, and the Girlscout Cookies are similar, but have a more pungent skunk when touched or bothered. Very, very pleasant smelling grow.

It is indeed. I attached it to an "L" bracket for shelves. I drilled 4 small holes in the fan base, and ran good ole zip-ties through to secure it. Then I zip-tied the bracket to my tent pole. Great circulation, for under $20! Ha!
Trademark Cannabis Creativity. :p

End of Week 4 Flower

Me ladies are filling out nicely! One of the Blue Dreams started throwing nanners.....the Wench! I'll do my best to stay on top of it, but she's in a hard place to reach. Other than that, everything else is going well. Still have some lower leaf yellowing on the center BD, but she seems healthy otherwise.
Lots of Frosty buds! Also, got me TLO Soil mixed up and cooking for me next grow journal.

Group Shot:

Across the Screen:

Sorry about your Nanas mate, its such a great scrog.... Hope,it turns out ok.

They should be fine, as long as I do a daily physical! Ha!

Cap how do you water those things? I see the green trays below for runoff, you use a vac for that? Do you always water them all at once? My veggie room has a pretty even canopy, wondering if a screen would be benefitial to me but I'd have to change how I water, not sure on the logitstics.

It 's definitely a rager in there, the girls look great, Cheers!

Cap how do you water those things? I see the green trays below for runoff, you use a vac for that? Do you always water them all at once? My veggie room has a pretty even canopy, wondering if a screen would be benefitial to me but I'd have to change how I water, not sure on the logitstics.

It 's definitely a rager in there, the girls look great, Cheers!
I set the tent up so I can get access from 3 sides, it's not too difficult really. I do water them all at once, and the ole shop-vac comes in handy! Ha! The screen has it's ups and downs, it's great for training, but can be a real pain if you need to pull anything from the tent.

Noo not the nanners, maybe pull her so easy to miss one especially if it's in a hard to reach spot... good luck, looking great mate.
Yeah, I thought about it, but she/he is doing great otherwise. That particular plant has the thickest colas, so I'll see if I can control it for awhile. I can easily get to the top, and there isn't much going on under the screen......fingers crossed!

Everything is looking great!! How are you keeping the temps low with all 3? I’m thinking of adding a 3rd with a custom board
Thanx! So far, running my extraction for 4on-4off is keeping it around 82°f. That's with the extraction fan on low too, so I could pull more air out if needed.

Looking good Captain!
Sorry bout ya boy bits.
Plants looking lovely.
Thanx! So far, they've been easy to find, and they seem to be on 2 particular branches. Luckily, they stand out really well under these quantum boards. Fingers crossed!

Great journal Captain! I enjoyed seeing all the pics from beginning to end and how they progressed from day 1.
Nice job!

Thanx! I've tried to be thorough, and informative for everyone following. More to come!

Back
Top Bottom