The Captain's 1st 420 Grow: Blue Dream & Girlscout Cookies In Soil

hlg 260 will light burn/stress your plants if not paying attention to warning signs.
im almost done with my nirvana seeds grow and stressed/burned the plants a bit with my light
Indeed they can. I moved them up from 20in to 28in, after one of my BD's started throwing nanners. I'll probably leave them up high on my next grow, and throttle the center one back a few watts.

End of Week 6 Flower

Me ladies got a good ole flushing! Not because of the end nearing, but because they needed it. They began showing signs of deficiency, that I believe is from Salt build up, from the Big Bloom.

Buds are plump, and hairs are going orange. Hopefully they'll pull through for a couple more weeks!

Group Shot:

Across the Screen:

What is expected date? Looking stellar.
I'm thinking the 30th, or very near it. Seeing alot of red hair, and trichomes are getting cloudy.

Holy crap, its crazytown in there Cap! That's gonna be a haul bro, inspiring! I'm gonna have a canopy like that someday. Cheers, Michigan grow king! :yahoo:

Holy crap, its crazytown in there Cap! That's gonna be a haul bro, inspiring! I'm gonna have a canopy like that someday. Cheers, Michigan grow king! :yahoo:
Thanx Pbass! Things are getting thick in there. I might have to hire some wenches, to do me trimming! Ha!

Welp! Looks like the time is here folks. Me ladies are lookin ready for harvest, so I'll be preparing them over the weekend. I'm gonna yank the screen this evening, pull the plug on the lights, and get my shite together for the hanging on Monday.

I'll try to get some pics again tonight, if me ole shaky hands will permit! Ha!

End of Week 8----Harvest!

Well folks, after 6hrs of work, me ladies are hung up to dry. Almost ran out of room in the 5x5..... there's a lot of Bud! I set up the ole inkbird humidity controller, and it's holding steady at 60% rh.
I will take some pics later this week, and get them posted. Hopefully, I'll be trimming next weekend!

:yummy:

Loved your even canopy you had going there. Can’t wait to hear what your final yield is out of that

I've been trimming since yesterday, and made it halfway through. Buds near the back of the tent, are still a bit moist, so I'm going to let em dry another day. 12oz in jars, and rh is on par at 60%.

The entire area smells like fresh blueberry muffins, and the "tester" doob tasted the same. For not being cured yet, the smoke was smooth and delicious.

I've been trimming since yesterday, and made it halfway through. Buds near the back of the tent, are still a bit moist, so I'm going to let em dry another day. 12oz in jars, and rh is on par at 60%.

The entire area smells like fresh blueberry muffins, and the "tester" doob tasted the same. For not being cured yet, the smoke was smooth and delicious.
right on cap'n :passitleft::ganjamon: I'll be adding a type R board for a 3rd. looking forward to a final report. Congrats:thumb:

Final Report

After drying, trimming and trimming some more, I've got a smidge over 25oz collectively from this grow. The Blue Dream were the top yielders, with 18.5oz and change between the 3. The Girlscout Cookies both came in just under 4oz.

Everything is curing well. The BD's have a very pleasant Blueberry smell, and the taste is just as great! The smoke is smooth, and the Buzz is very heavy on the Sativa side, just as I like it! Ha! The GSC's have a very similar smell, but the taste is more on the minty side, very delicious none the less, and the Buzz is more in the body. They'll grab ya by the boo boo real quick! Ha! Both are real quick for pain relief, and melting away the stress of a long work day.

Overall, these strains were a Great choice, and I'd recommend them to new and experienced growers alike.

Big Thanx to EVERYONE, for following along on this Journey!

Look for my next Journal in the next couple of weeks-- Captain goes TLO with Maui Waui!

Back
Top Bottom