The Captain's 1st 420 Grow: Blue Dream & Girlscout Cookies In Soil

Future grow update

Received the beans for my future grows today! Hawaii Maui Waui, Jock Horror, Raspberry Cough, and White Widow from Nirvana Seedbank. These will all be grown separately, and now that everything isn't Frickin'Frozen, in my TLO mix. I will probably keep a Journal on all of them, for everyone to enjoy!

Thank you all, for stopping by!

Nice selection!

Thanx! I'm excited to try my hand at growing them all.

Looks like I missed this grow journal, let me know when your next one starts!

I'm 2 weeks into flower, so there's a ways to go yet, but I'll mos def let ya know.

Mid-week update Week 3 flower

Me ladies are just about done stretching, and I've stopped "tucking" under the screen. We should see plenty of decent sized colas in the near future. Bud development is looking great, and I'm already seeing plenty of crystallization on the small leaves.

Group shot:

Across the screen:

sub'd.

Blue Dream and Girl Scout Cookies are two of my favorite's. Very nice grow you have going Captain. Can't wait to see them ladies on full display. :popcorn:

Thanx! Glad to have ya on board.

End of Week 3 flower

Me ladies are starting to plump up nicely! The Blue Dream in the center of the tent, is showing some yellowing in her lower leaves, so I believe she's starting to miss the Nitrogen. Everyone else, appears to be happy though.

Group Shot:

Across the Screen:

End of Week 3 flower

Me ladies are starting to plump up nicely! The Blue Dream in the center of the tent, is showing some yellowing in her lower leaves, so I believe she's starting to miss the Nitrogen. Everyone else, appears to be happy though.

Group Shot:

Across the Screen:
Is that an oscillating fan? If so, how do you have it mounted?

Is that an oscillating fan? If so, how do you have it mounted?

It is indeed. I attached it to an "L" bracket for shelves. I drilled 4 small holes in the fan base, and ran good ole zip-ties through to secure it. Then I zip-tied the bracket to my tent pole. Great circulation, for under $20! Ha!

Heya Cappy,
We are pretty much the same into flower. Canopy looks great mate.

Thanx! It took a bit of training, but it's filling in nicely. Hopefully, we'll both be enjoying the fruits of our labor soon enough!

Amen to that Brutha! Think I got a bit of work cut out, tent is full now...glad I lost a plant to hermyitis.... Hehe.
New pics up if you want a gander....
Mine are a bit messy compared to yours though...

Back
Top Bottom