Feeding in coco help please

Ruff303

Hi guys me again lol

so I’ve been doing some more reading and think I’ve been feeding wrong ...should I be making sure each time I give them there food it drains out the bottom? And how often I’ve just been using the weight of the pot as a guideline ? ... don’t think I’ve been giving enough each time though tbh as there in 20l pots , I’ve ready they need about 5 lites each time is that right ?

I use 20 liter pots and feed between 4 and 6 times daily with a bit of runoff each time. I give them nowhere near 10 liters a day, more like 3 liters a day. If I'd give them more it would just be nutes going down the drain - literally.
I usually give them about a third of recommended strength unless they show me they want more.

I use 20 liter pots and feed between 4 and 6 times daily with a bit of runoff each time. I give them nowhere near 10 liters a day, more like 3 liters a day. If I'd give them more it would just be nutes going down the drain - literally.
I usually give them about a third of recommended strength unless they show me they want more.

all depends on temps , humidity and how much coco /perlite mix etc , i do every evening just at lights out this lets them drink away in the dark and by eve again they need the same amount ( every one is different )

all depends on temps , humidity and how much coco /perlite mix etc , i do every evening just at lights out this lets them drink away in the dark and by eve again they need the same amount ( every one is different )

Yes, indeed, everyone is different. Most people need to fight humidity in their tents and don't feed at night. Also, there's no photosynthesis happening and the plants don't really drink at night. The leaves don't sweat. Most common is to feed during the daylight hours starting when the light turns on. That's when the plants start feeding and absorb water.

Perlite content shouldn't really matter in coco growing since it's not needed. The coco works better without it.

Hi guys me again lol

so I’ve been doing some more reading and think I’ve been feeding wrong ...should I be making sure each time I give them there food it drains out the bottom? And how often I’ve just been using the weight of the pot as a guideline ? ... don’t think I’ve been giving enough each time though tbh as there in 20l pots , I’ve ready they need about 5 lites each time is that right ?

whats your set up , strains etc

whats your set up , strains etc
Hi guys ,

first time doing a diary like this but I’m gna give it ago ..

I have 6x wedding cake in 20l pots (realises now thats to big) there under 2x600w for veg although heat is to much so just using one atm . Tent size is 2.4x1.2 with 4inch intake and 6 inch extractor , two circulation fans going straight into the plants ...

im trying scrog method this time as I’ve never done that before so will be fun to learn

canna coco medium with coco nutirents
there about 2 weeks into veg now and my main issue is the temperature I’m really struggling with it being in the garage and not being able to get air con I’m there but for a few ideas to try out to get it down :)

so yeah any tips and tricks along the way would be appreciate and let me no what U think

Back
Top Bottom