Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

re: Feral's Journal of Insanity & Some Growing

What the? that's hurting my head.. So you got to buy over $1000 of stuff to use one Bitcoin? Do you get change like 1-19th of a bitcoin, if buying something worth $50 or whatever?

Yeah, brain fuck. You trade in fractions.

How much bud does the Sunday paper cost? Haha, I crack myself up.

Hahahaha, and, if its good stuff, you get the milk and bread thrown in.

Yep, crazy, dropped to 24 here, a little rain, still hot inside though, could be a restless night.

People trading big money with Bitcoin? They buying hundreds of thousands or just thousands?

I suppose so, but, there's more than just bitcoin, that's just the best known.

Just need you to get back up and going..

A bit of a 24hr followup to my cloning post, when putting my clone in the cloner you would have noticed it was wilted a bit after sitting in the cloning solution for a few minutes, here is a refresher pic

Screenshot_1651.png

and here is the same clone about 24hrs later :thumb:

Screenshot_1670.png

Back soon with some more pics :)

:passitleft:

Time to cover my Veg girls and boy, not a lot happening right now as Psycho was overshadowing everything before she was moved but i have noticed significant improvements overnight.

Get the male out of the way first, he is an Original Sour Diesel from cali con, has an amazing lemon scent to him, keeping him around for breeding :thumb:

Screenshot_1668.png

I have 2 girls here just finishing up with their reveg, just waiting on some clones to root and then i will cut them out and replace them with the newly rooted clones.
First of the two is Atomic from Bomb Seeds, very easy to grow, tolerates high EC and very low in odor when growing :thumb: this has been by far the hardest hitting weed i have grown so far and the most requested to me to run again by friends, 1 cone and im happy for hours, 2 cones of this and it would green out your seasoned toker, gluttony is a punishment :rofl: I almost threw this plant out, left it in darkness for about 2 weeks and it went to flower, realized i needed to keep it and has taken about 2 months to get back to this stage lmao.

Screenshot_1664.png

Sorry for going on so much, figured id cover this all near the start of the journal so less explaining later.
Second Reveg is 1 random seed from around 600 i was given by a friend, we have been growing these for 10-15-20 years, who knows but this was from his last years unsuccessful crop, anyway it was germinated and turned out to be fem, still didnt really care, about 3 weeks in she started absolutely reaking of mangoes, never smelt this before from these seeds and more of a peppery smell usually (not real pleasant but knocks your socks off), none of that this time round, i let it go a few more weeks and the smell took over everything so i then took this clone, my plan for this one is to breed with my sour D male then pheno hunt for a nice sourish mango with a bit more yield :thumb:

Screenshot_1667.png

Hazeman - Elephant Stomper up next, has only been in a week or two max, will be one of my next big flowering girls, if red diesel finishes on time then that means has 35 days left of veg.

Screenshot_1665.png

Moxie - Snake Venom, man she looks sick, yuck :rofl: that is just from being in the cloner too long, wasnt happy at all lmao, couple of days she will get a topping and those leaves will come off at the same time.

Screenshot_1666.png

and the G13 Labs - C99, not overly expecting much from this at all, kinda ripped off if you ask me, will see flower but thats it, bros grimm version on its way, thing that sux is i used a clone of this for my outdoor girl this year, not going to dig her up now even though she is piss poor :rofl:

Screenshot_1669.png

time for a quick smoko break :bong:

Holy shit, Batman! 4 pages already!! Told you! And worth it for the photos alone, dude. As usual, your tent looks textbook. And the plants look beautiful!!
Sorry I'm so late; didn't get a chance yesterday to get online except for my phone; it takes long enough on a full size keyboard. Typing on my phone drives me to drink...
Awesome! Good to have you back!!

:thumb:

:passitleft:

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom