First Ever Grow - Soil - 8 Ball Kush & Cheese Journal - 2016

20160513_114101.jpg

Hey guys, so here is a group photo of my 6 kids..... Please take a look and feel free to pipe up if you see something not right.... I'm scared the biggest is stretching even after I dropped the light. The 600w is about 15" from the propagator now and its warm when I put my hand over the propagator. The biggest is 5cm tall and we are on day 7.

Sorry for the photo quality, I took it with a potato by the looks of it.

Cheers!

They are looking good, any with longer stems can be planted a bit deeper when you transplant in to bigger pots. As long as youve got tight internodes developing that better, you dont want lke 5cm+ between internodes

Getting carried away is so easy with these plants, im currently pricing up a proper tent, can get one for £90 but then theres a kits for £200 and its got a 600w HPS and another exhaust kit. All my head can think is get the kit lol

Im looking at a budbox setup its white walls instead of silver/mylar so i would expecting a little drop in temp but id have 2 fans as well then so no worries there.

How close is the HPS to the plant and what wattage? HPS can easily burn little ones

Its the intensity of the light that gets them when theyre that little, ive not tried the leaf spray but use their bloom and grow and I love it.

Fingers crossed for you

I agree with mr. am4zin, stop spraying. You have to let them do their thing... water them enough and if you keep them under the hps give them a at least 24 inches space , its a strong light and your seedlings are at a very young age. if you keep them under the T5 give them some room too, maybe 5 inches, if you see they are stretching put it a little closer, if the leaves look a little burned or like "praying hands" it means the light is too close. but don't change them from light to light, choose one and stick to it. any of those lights is ok when its at the right distance from your plants, maybe you are worrying too much, read your plant when you notice a problem, you always kind of know exactly whats going on and how to fix it. trust your self and of course its ok to seek advice, but try not to make very abrupt changes to your babies.
keep it going and remember that sometimes we fail, everyone has lost a seedling or fucked up at some point... and sometime is not even your fault, just keep trying and keep learning...

Back
Top Bottom