First Ever Grow - Soil - 8 Ball Kush & Cheese Journal - 2016

I do until I see the buds trimmed up lol

Haha! Touchè. I think it's more with them being my first and me keeping them in veg for so long, I've grown a little attached. They have been cloned though so I suppose they live on! (Making myself feel better about the massacre) .

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1672320769.jpg

Hi guys a little help please... I've just read the flower time for 8 ball (my strain) is 50 to 60 days. I'm in week 7 approaching 8... I was expecting another 4 odd weeks? The pistils have just started to go amber and there is still some upright white pistils... at what point should I start my flush? Shall I wait until the trics are clouding? I don't want to rush it but don't want to miss the sweet spot either!

I would cut back on the nitrogen now and up the P and K then wait for the the trichs to show about 30% amber and flush is what I have gathered as good timing. I did just that on my first harvest and really enjoyed it.

I would cut back on the nitrogen now and up the P and K then wait for the the trichs to show about 30% amber and flush is what I have gathered as good timing. I did just that on my first harvest and really enjoyed it.

I've just been following the biobizz nutes calender regarding nutes, but the calender has weeks to go including a weeks flush! Very confusing!! I'll just read the plant I think like you say. How many times should I flush over the week?

Re: First Ever Grow - Soil - 8 Ball Kush & Cheese Journal - 2016

When I flushed I doubled the amount of water to soil so I had 5 gallon pots I ran through 10 gallons of ph'd water but not till the trichs show at least some amber the pistils on my girls were brown way before the amber trichs showed. But lots of folks flush the nutes then drop the N and up the P and K then flush again a week to two before finish when the trichs get about 10 to 30 percent amber

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: First Ever Grow - Soil - 8 Ball Kush & Cheese Journal - 2016

When I flushed I doubled the amount of water to soil so I had 5 gallon pots I ran through 10 gallons of ph'd water but not till the trichs show at least some amber the pistils on my girls were brown way before the amber trichs showed. But lots of folks flush the nutes then drop the N and up the P and K then flush again a week to two before finish when the trichs get about 10 to 30 percent amber

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks man, I had the loupe out again today. The trics are still clear and glass like, so I still have abit to go! I gave them some nutes today, biobizz recommend 1ml of Grow a ltr in week 8 but I halved that and gave full dose of bloom etc. When I see some amber/cloudy trics I'll flush. I flushed before when I had issues, I was kinda hoping it wasn't so much haha! Thanks man

Hey guys is this normal?

Very close to the end of flower, maybe just over a week.

420-magazine-mobile504986442.jpg

Dead leaves right at the top of two of my buds

Hey , from all the research ive done that doesnt seem to far from normal for this stage especially if you started feeding with only plain water. The plant is flushing itself and using the nutrients stored in the leaves , bud rot is usually associated with root problems/ high humidity and high temps, unless you had a environmental breakdown i strongly doubt bud rot; the insides would be brown and moldy and the smell would be a noticeably moldy smell. I am on my first grow so take that into consideration when i give advice but from here everything looks fine.

Back
Top Bottom