First Grow, Deep Water Culture, Northern Lights, Pics

Just waiting on the trichs now I guess. :slide:

I've been good and not cut off any to smoke. I'm very proud of myself 'cause they look tasty.

Also, this past Monday I did a res change and turned it around to see one of the runts was shriveled up and pretty much dead. I think it was because she was pushed into the corner and had most of her light blocked out by Beast. Oh well, she didn't have anything smokable on her. I pulled her and covered the hole. :rip:

Day 55

SDC10856.JPG

Just waiting on the trichs now I guess. :slide:

Also, this past Monday I did a res change and turned it around to see one of the runts was shriveled up and pretty much dead. I think it was because she was pushed into the corner and had most of her light blocked out by Beast. Oh well, she didn't have anything smokable on her. I pulled her and covered the hole. :rip:

I get one of those "corner runts" on every grow.

I'm very proud!

I think Tuesday is going to be chop day because I will be out of town Wednesday-Sunday. I'm going to hang them, pruning the big colas pretty closely but I think I will leave some of the fan leafs on the smaller buds so they don't get too crispy while I'm gone. You guys think that'll work? Or is it something I shouldn't even worry about?

I'm very proud!

I think Tuesday is going to be chop day because I will be out of town Wednesday-Sunday. I'm going to hang them, pruning the big colas pretty closely but I think I will leave some of the fan leafs on the smaller buds so they don't get too crispy while I'm gone. You guys think that'll work? Or is it something I shouldn't even worry about?

I think you're fine with your timing, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

sadalix. i just read ur whole journal. nice job on the recovery. girls are looking tasty !! its such a great feeling to make it all the way to harvest time. be prepared for a lot of trimming. it took me 6 hrs just to do my one plant , by myself. but it was sooo worth it. i harvested in February, and finally just ran out about a week ago. there is nothing like smoking the fruits of ur labor !!

sadalix. i just read ur whole journal. nice job on the recovery. girls are looking tasty !! its such a great feeling to make it all the way to harvest time. be prepared for a lot of trimming. it took me 6 hrs just to do my one plant , by myself. but it was sooo worth it. i harvested in February, and finally just ran out about a week ago. there is nothing like smoking the fruits of ur labor !!

Chevyman, where you been bro? I'm trying to give you rep but they tell me I've given to much in the last 24 hours. Hang in there bro, I'll hit you up when they let me!

Alright... here is what a buddy and I have been doing all day... I'm not quite done, there was still a lil more left to take down but you get the point. She had a lotttt of underbuds.

The colas in the top left won't stay in that box, those are going to be hung in some cardboard boxes. Dr. Pepper cans are for size comparison.

IDK.. I guess it's inexperience but my buddy and I have been cutting a lot of the brown hairs off as we're trimming so that's what we've been smoking. It's getting us stoned but I'm sure after a dry and cure they'll be sooo much better.

I'm gonna get much better pics once I get back into town. These were just snapped quickly so they're kind of blurry and crappy.

SDC10859.JPG

SDC10860.JPG

SDC10861.JPG

:peace::peace:

Excellent looking harvest Sadalix! :goodjob:

Are you going to do a wet weight and then a dry weight?
Soooo looking forward to your smoke report after they dry. And then another one after some cure time. You did great!
+reps girly!

Back
Top Bottom